Yoooo. I swear to god if my boi fucking dies after only 51 chapters Imma be so fucking pissed....

Naruto dies? the main character just dies in this chapter? What are the produces thinking?!

Edit: I know it's Boruto, series but still, Naruto was the main character in movies etc. he can't just die like that

Dex-chan lover
If Naruto really does die, Kawaki is gonna be devastated.
He'll probably blame Boruto and himself for being too weak

my guess:
Naruto is dead, now Kurama took over permanently, Naruto soul, i mean, Asura soul was broken to generate an immense amount of power, now its up to Kurama to beat him, since Naruto is dead for good, on the next chapters its possible that we will see a new Hokage, my bet is on Shikamaru as the new Hokage, or they can get Kakashi back, like when Minato died.
Naruto will still appear, he will still be there, but the body will belong to Kurama, only 1 mind, 1 soul

I hope he does actually die after this. If you use a skill like this with no consequence, then there is no point to any fight. Just kamikaze everything.

Dex-chan lover
I rather if he fights badass like and dies instead of doing one attack that ends up being useless and remains unable to fight later like what they did to Gai sensei... It was fucking gross

Pcyrfh6.jpeg

YO FOR REAL THOUGH IF NARUTO FCKING DIE I SWEAR TO GOD THE TRUTH WILL BE REVEALED THAT

THIS ANIME KILLS DAD EVEN IF THEY ARE THE MC

If they're going to kill Naruto off like that .... May they get Bankrupt because of Boruto, I just can't find the words to express my anger & disappointment.

This chapter was DUMB as heck. Let's be real.

An Otsutsuki has to be sacrificed in order for the divine tree to grow/bear chakra fruit? Which is why Otsutsuki's always travel in pairs?

??? LOL, Kaguya was still alive, and Jigen was still alive. NO OTSUTSUKI GOT SACRIFICED. Kaguya was only sealed, and I bet Hagoromo nor Hamura didn't even know that an Otsutsuki needs to be a sacrifice. Isshiki only ran away and went into hiding after getting jumped by Kaguya. Amado's a pretty bad liar. He's saying Otsutsuki's can be killed (I guess Kinshiki, Momoshiki, and Urashiki are prime examples of that) but Kaguya can't?

He's also suggesting Isshiki can be killed, which is why Kaguya is definitely stronger than Isshiki. It's simple, she has Ash-Killing bones and over six dimensions. How many dimensions does Isshiki have? Only one. Does he have Ash-Killing bones that can ONE SHOT anything/anyone? Nope. Ash-Killing bones is just too op, even Naruto couldn't heal Obito from dying when using SOSP powers but Naruto was able to save Might Guy from dying after using the Gate Of Death.

So Kaguya can't die basically lmao. Out of all the Otsutsuki's we seen so far, they fr weak except Kaguya. Isshiki is definitely stronger than the other Otsutsuki's we have seen EXCEPT Kaguya. He LOST in a fight against Kaguya. Like, what good is Isshiki's shrinking ability against her lol. He's gonna try and shrink her Ash-Killing bones? He'll still die from it since he can't shrink items/jutsus out of existence, he can only shrink them to a near molecular level. And unlike Sasuke, SHE HAS THE BYAKUGAN. Arguably the strongest Byakugan in the Shinobiverse. (She also has the rinnesharingan) What good is shrinking himself gonna do? While Sharingan has a bigger and stronger arsenal of jutsus, Byakugan is an all-seeing eye. Woman's got 360 vision. He can't do nothing except run and hide. "oh but she has byakugan how'd he get away from her in the first fight" Simple, Isshiki was a puss and hid INSIDE Jigen, who was a monk. Plus she had kids, she probably forgot about him cause that's how irrelevant Isshiki is. Another thing, Isshiki does have Byakugan but seems to be really bad at using it, he just abuses his special eye that uses the shrinking and enlarging ability LOL. He can absorb jutsus but Ash-Killing bones is her LITERAL BONE. He can't absorb it LOL. Kaguya can yeet those bones and even use it as a melee weapon. One scratch and the mans dead. Now that we deduced Isshiki, and every other Otsutsuki we have seen, is weaker than Kaguya. There's only one question left.

Who was Kaguya afraid of?

Also, people saying that Naruto's new mode is going to be 8 Gates + SOSP 9 tails? That's the dumbest thing I EVER heard. You need to be DEDICATED to a specific training in order to even open ONE GATE. Kakashi could BARELY open the first gate. Rock Lee, was only able to open the 6th Gate in the war arc and we NEVER seen him open gates again until going against the meteor.

No. Naruto does not have 8 gates. He's probably going to awaken a variation/incomplete Ten-Tails jinchuuriki mode. Why? It makes the most logical sense. Konoha is in possession of Earth's ten tails (bigger than the one that Kara has) And Naruto already has ALL NINE TAILED BEASTS inside of him. He can become the Ten Tails jinchuuriki any time if he wanted to.

They literally have to kill / erase all of Naruto's power to make Boruto relevant... can't they come up with a better idea? Like never continuing this series with the sons of the previous generation?

Users who are viewing this thread