Dex-chan lover
@Lucas22 maybe... Previously, the lich said that the ants were Monarch's personal shadow army, also, when the US hunter saw the darkness within him, she saw that figure. My guess, the actual Monarch isn't really inside the stone statue sitting on that throne. So, yeah, that might be just another doll..

Fed-Kun's army
Why does the god statue look so small compared to before? Also the Architect is definitely gonna be terrifying once his wings change lol

Double-page supporter
Is it some pride thing that they would rather pay 3.6 billion instead of looking at alternatives like MC?

WHOOOAAA I got chills reading this chapter!!! Thank you for the upload. I can't wait for the next one!!!

@MangaCo Because the one he's talking to isn't the huge 50 foot one, it's the one who held the commandments.

@kamikira00 they have already contacted every possible s-rank including the mc. It was brief but the mc refused to go because of this dungeon currently. The greedy dude is currently their only hope to contain the threat other than some guy called Thomas who is apparently a lot greedier.

Users who are viewing this thread