@Dale123
It’s his power’s servant I think? Enemy if humanity most definitely, soon to be an enemy of our boy’s power which will also soon completely merge with our boy. If the story is staying the same, it’s about to get a lot weirder and much larger in scale.

Fed-Kun's army
FINALLY ITS BACK!! OUR SMILEY
Solo-leveling-103-chapter.jpg
BOI IS BACK!

@HirotheHero It's not by choice, groups just keep getting DMCA'd ever since the official English translation came out. I believe Hero Manhua was threatened with legal action too; that's why they dropped it (or they were at least contacted according to their Discord).

Omg thank you for this chapter!!! I love this webtoon sooo much❤️❤️❤️
I can't wait for what will happen next I'm sure it'll be an amazing arc!

VLM

Dex-chan lover
Is the chapter broken for anyone else? It just stops loading halfway in and no matter what I try it just wont load.

Not gonna lie, been waiting for this since the end of Season 1. Non-web novel readers, get some popcorn for next week or so

Spoiler from the LN (Read at your own risk! If you don't want to be spoiled and enjoy the mystery, DO NOT READ THIS!)
Basically, the Angel is the administrator of the System for Jinwoo and a servant of a dormant cosmic entity called The Shadow King (also translated as Shadow Monarch, but I think Shadow King sounds better). The purpose of the system is to allow Jinwoo to slowly strengthen his body and mind to be able to serve as the vessel of the Shadow King. The Angel's goal is to implant the Shadow King's Black Heart into Jinwoo and have the Shadow King possess him, transforming Jinwoo into the Shadow King's puppet and avatar.

Suffice to say, this will not go quite the way the Angel expects.

Users who are viewing this thread