@aurigarion

The larger part the top looks like they kind of misspelled למשה לאמר, the tail end of "And the Lord spoke to Moses thusly:", but the rest is actually the Book of Numbers (במדבר), chapter 12, starting kind of in the middle of verse 3.

How did you managed to read anything except the title?
But it's certainly Hebrew.

The trauma I felt looking at the surroundings jflsjxlsjx MAN THE DUNGEON IS SCARY. HAHAHAHA

Dex-chan lover
the price sounds only high cause we arnt a country
japan has a gdp of 5 trillion, so itisnt even 1 % of there econemy power

Never would have thought that the statue holding the text was actually the guy controlling the statues.

This story is so bad bruh. There is so many cliches, like why are we back here?? I don't wanna see this, I want romance, not this crap

Dex-chan lover
Oh boy. This arc's gonna be fun as hell.

@Ipex then why are you here? You should've known what the goal is since the beginning. If you want romance, you'll get it. But have you forgotten that this manwha is action-based and not romance-based?

@mangacoffee I think the issue is that it's not paying 3.6b to clear the gate, it's paying 3.6b to hold the gate back for a year. They're paying this guy to delay indefinitely, but they're still going to have pay someone to clear it in the end (of course plot will interfere somehow but they're in-universe, they don't know that). Otherwise they're entirely in this guy's power, he can up the price or leave whenever his contract is up.

Double-page supporter
@Aurigarion why thanks good sir. Gonna go review that bible chapter, might be the author is getting "some" inspiration from the "R-rated" content in the Bible

Users who are viewing this thread