Dex-chan lover
There's always the chance that law could repair their arm after the battle... maybe.

Dex-chan lover
So the tragedy for this act 3 Kabuki play befall Kiku? Will we get to act 4 soon? See you next time on Dragon Ball Z One Piece.

@Iratana, of course he can, since it was a clean cut, so it should be easy to reattach if they keep it cool.

___

It feels like on some frames left and right borders are cut off, and not the whole picture is visible. I wonder if it's the reader issue.

After reading lot of God of High School, I've grown numb of ripping off arms. It seems to be in trend

Dex-chan lover
@Derael, maybe, however as far as I can remember, we've never seen Law use his power to reattach limbs severed by an attack not done by him. So that's why I remain a bit doubtful on that.

@iratana @Derael We've never seen Law use his power to reattach something he didn't cause, but it's also important to remember that Law is a doctor, and his room power was coveted as an all powerful doctor ability that could not only repair any damage, but was also capable of performing immortality surgery on someone. You could be forgiven for forgetting that, since it was brought up so long ago, but his room ability is an actual cheat power for healing. It has been explicitly stated that it can heal almost any injury, reverse mutations and diseases, revert the effects of aging, and even stop aging entirely at the cost of the user's own life. It's ability to do the immortality surgery is an important plot point. The fact that the fruit is capable of this, and the drama and politics that inevitably surrounded that, is the entire reason the fruit ended up in Law's hands as a child in the first place.

Dex-chan lover
@Lord-Raine Haven't forgotten anything honestly. That said Law's devil fruit can't heal nearly any damage, instead it's strength lies with being able to extract viruses and bacterias directly out of the victims bodies through it's spatial power. Law hasn't shown being able to heal physical injuries caused outside of diseases or illnesses as he couldn't heal the punk hazard island prisoners nerve damage that made their legs unusable so he had to give them new legs. Also even after treating Luffy's wounds after the war, Luffy was still in grave condition and could've died if his wounds reopened. Also he hadn't shown the ability to revert someone's age, and while he can grant immortalility, it would supposedly be at the cost of Law's life. So yeah, I'm actually doubtful that Law can actually reattach Kiku's arm, at least not with only his devil fruit power.

Users who are viewing this thread