108-kai Korosareta Akuyaku Reijou - Ch. 1.1

Dex-chan lover
I don't anybody would be sound fo mind after dying 108 times, and remembering it, but on the other hand you don't have any more fcks to give about dying

Supporter
Edit: line corrected, Comment deleted.

Always willing to give a new ‘villainous’ series a chance. Could be the next gem 😁

Already love it. Been on a reincarnator kick recently. Don't know why, but here we are. Thanks for the upload!

I hate when the heroine says, I won't fall for this character or i won't get close to this character. But eventually gets close to them and falls for them. I hope this doesn't take that turn.

I had hoped that the evil-looking girl on the cover was the vilainess main character tbh. Still looks like it could be good

Aggregator gang
So she just got, in one go, the experiences of dying horrible deaths 108 times and there is no trauma? No nothing? Yeah, right. Nice one, author.

Lady Liberty seems crazy yet I think this would be fun as a juri😃 I am so bored reading villainess getting the boys.

the stairs are the most brutal way to die. Also, I feel down the stairs and hit my head pretty hard. I'm guessing there was something sharp at the end of the stairs but I don't know.

Fed-Kun's army
Okay. I hope this time she actually does avoid all the capture targets and finds someone new if she does find love, but isn't something dumb like the disowned first prince or w/e.

Users who are viewing this thread