108-kai Korosareta Akuyaku Reijou - Ch. 1.1

Fed-Kun's army
Ok, so I MTLed a few webnovel chapters and this looks like it's going to go down the 'I'll forgive these guys who murdered me over a hundred times' route so...

Aggregator gang
@OrangeLimon It is calling itself a tragic comedy, so I will allow it in this case. If it was going for serious, I would expect more psychological trauma.

Dex-chan lover
with all that knowledge I'd spend my time making bank and living a lavish life far away from those murderers and that kingdom. And after she dies wont that kingdom be destroyed anyways since she did mention something about suppling the military or they'd be wiped out? So they're already at war and having a hard time. I bet the next person in charge lowered the taxes and then lost the war, ruining the country, ironic

Dex-chan lover
noble people don't get fucking executed unless there is a partisan uprising

it's like hedge fund managers don't go to jail

Oohh the villainess who isn’t the actual villain. Interesting. I’m looking forward to seeing how she overcomes her destiny.

Dex-chan lover
The who the heck was that?

Edit->Its believable not to have trauma, if she only remembered dying 5-20 times then I can see it.

But after dying 100+ times I doubt you would fall into despair, once the wave of realization hit you not care as much because you should have gotten use to it.
Knowing the pain in one life increases your tolerance in another.

I imagine Subaru would not even scream after 100 death, 25+ gave him a high pain tolerance.
So using Subaru as a reference, the pain and death toll is too high for her to care.
(Maybe Subaru is not the best example, but I am just using him to say if you experience something bad continuously, you deal with it better.
I doubt this girl is 100 percent sane... same thing for the blonde heroine.

Fed-Kun's army
It's just first chapter, but why do I have a feeling that this world is an otome game, but MC is a native and not a villainess and lady Liberty is just an another insane reincarnated person that hellbends on reverse harem route without caring about the world goes into flame?

Dex-chan lover
That was dawg leaving us on that. 😆This seems very interesting, you can always expect good things from Endless Journey.

Dex-chan lover
@JWChibi
From WN
The Neighbor country has aimed at this country forever. They are famous to be Tyrant.
The MC (Villainess) tolerated being called the Evil Queen to strengthen the military to protect the country. (like what she said in the manga)
She loves this country after all.

The Heroine is just someone with a pure heart who smiles for everyone and is praised like a Saintess.
She and 5 targets are ignorant of it. They just only see the front and always try to kill MC.

MC Doesn't know how the country ends up after she died, maybe got conquered, enslaved.

The first target saves her (as a baby) next chapter.

Dex-chan lover
My grand hope is that in her 109th try, she retires to a slow quiet life in the countryside, only to get killed when an enemy nation invades her peaceful home because she never built an army. The story starts at round 110.

Banned
Ohh interesting. But, Endless Journey, another series when many others aren’t caught up? :eek: are you guys spreading yourselves too thin?

Users who are viewing this thread