108-kai Korosareta Akuyaku Reijou - Ch. 1.2

So, Brad is gonna be her new guardian or something? 🤔🤔🤔... and that fart was truly explosive!!😂😂😂😂😂

Group Leader
Brad.... the best name for an assassin 🙄 someone please tell me that he one punched that evil baby killing mom dead. I need to know.

Fed-Kun's army
His name is Brad.. I can't take it seriously since the only brad I know before was Pewds Previous editor.. 🤣🤣🤣

Dex-chan lover
If he decides to stop killing her and instead protecc her, does it mean he turned over a new leaf? Shouldn't we call him Brad2.0 then?🤔

Dex-chan lover
...i really wanna know how did she survived her crazy mom 108 times without her memories? did someone else saved her? did the maid save her? did something change when the mc raised her arms last chapter causing the maid to approach her? coz she was doing chores so im guessing she would have just left if the mc didnt move, fuck if i know, but time travel always leaves the answers out, and im left suffering

That fart scene just change my rating of this manga from an 8 to a 10 😂, that was so funny to me for some reason

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!!!

@Kaori
From the images of the raws, the mum
is alive, and when she wakes up she will
softly hug her daughter.

Brad Stoker...you may know my more famous brother Bram...he wrote a little book that inspired quite a few manga and anime.

Users who are viewing this thread