108-kai Korosareta Akuyaku Reijou

It is crazy that one
fart could change so much of the timeline! Must have been powerful to cause a butterfly effect this big 🤣

Isn't the assassin in his late 30s the scarlet in her teens/early 20s?
kinda creepy bro, ngl

ignoring the person downstairs, i will not accept any other ML than brad he is adorable

Why the description by the author say arisa is the heroine. It’s clear she’s a villainess. 🤮 This is not isekai manga. it’s just a unique reincarnation story. There’s no need for the theme such as heroine is actually the villainess & villainess become the heroine
It’s not necessary to label arisa as heroine & say scarlett as the villainess. They can just say scarlett was the heroine whose life repeated 108th times because of arisa the villainess scheme.

Double-page supporter
With her color scheme and her having her tits hang out like that, all I can think of is a cow when I see Arisa.

@KeiriQ well like usually the "villainess" would be the one to face the bad endings (aka death, etc.) and is also usually is higher in class or position, often in the role of the queen or being engaged to the crown prince or something of that nature. The heroine is usually the opposition to the villainess that ends up pulling mostly good endings which often have something to do with good-looking dudes which all follow a trope of some sort, basically a reverse-harem. Arisa obviously didn't die and Scarlett does die so Scarlett would be a villainess in a story in which heroine and villainess roles were relevant, but I very much agree with you that I doesn't make much sense in this context based on what we have seen so far. From what I've seen, although Scarlett does seem more like a heroine, it's only possible to view her this way because the reader knows that she didn't purposefully do bad things but those bad things were blamed on her instead. From the view of the people that were led on by Arisa, Scarlett very much could've looked like a villainess.

The manga wouldn't come up for me so I just added it but after re-searching for it I found one that was being updated so just ignore this one <3

Users who are viewing this thread