108-kai Korosareta Akuyaku Reijou

Group Leader
108 times...??? Gurl what... seriously, who did you piss off for this to happen? What god has forsaken you??? 😱

OHGOSH THE 1.2 CHAPTER IS FUNNY. Although, Im not sure, but it seems like some of the previous five characters mentioned as the enemy for FL will be present early on in her baby life. Hopefully Im correct in the assumption, because it would be weirdly funny that her 109th life triggered for some characters as well to retain their previous life memories.

Dex-chan lover
I mean, by that point of dying 108 times and still not seeing fault in yourself, you kinda deserve it at that point, live and learn and (kinda) live again I suppose.

Also saying she wasn't tyrannical but immediately resorted to violence to silence the citizens who were against raising taxes. Like c'mon man, you were obviously the bad guy here. This chick really did deserve what kept coming to her imo.

Really interesting plot, seems like this life is going to be different from her previous ones so yeah I'm interested on how she might change into a better person.

She didn't actually get her memory back on any of the previous 107 deaths, only on the last one because she died by accident.

@xeredge she didn't see any of the 107 past lives at first. From the looks of it, she had a dream of her death before her actual 108 accidental death. So in all, she just saw 1 past death and when she died, then noticed that she died 108 times. She can't learn from her mistakes if she didn't know she was always reliving it with no memories.

Dex-chan lover
Is her luck is minus ? she always death in 108 lives... maybe finally her luck became neutral after all those death?

Dex-chan lover
I'm impressed. They wanted to pull off an otome isekai without isekaing anybody. and actually managed it.

Fed-Kun's army
108 times. Isnt that a bit excessive and... traumatizing? Especially the beheading ang burning?

Users who are viewing this thread