Aggregator gang
Wow he grew two or three inches in just a year. Maybe he'll be a towering pillar of manhood yet.

Fed-Kun's army
Kinda funny to go back to the early chapters compared to how it is now, almost feels like a different series.

Ichikawa's not really an edgelord anymore, Yamada's quirkiness is largely an afterthought, the artstyle has shifted pretty heavily, etc.

A thought just occurred: Yamada has reached her full height already and Ichikawa manages to tower over her in high school.

Dex-chan lover
They're still in middle school... so that's why Yamada isn't interested in chads yet... yet.
NOOO WHY WOULD YOU SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT?!?!
1pmVstut.png

Group Leader
My guy is just starting to hit his growth spurt at 13/14? Isn't that a bit late?

Group Leader
@gronkle I wonder if the age that you start hitting your growth spurt has any effect on how tall you end up? I hit my first major one around 11 and it lasted until I was about 13, and I ended up pretty tall.

Dex-chan lover
@DrHizzle I feel like anecdotally there might be some truth to that, but then I was always shorter than average...

Dex-chan lover
Middle 2nd Ichi, I too would blush if I were that cute at those three other ages.

Can you imagine the head pats and hugs Yamada would give to the younger Ichi's?

Users who are viewing this thread