Best part about this series is that Han Soo is almost entirely in the right, and professor morels is a utopian idealist.

Fed-Kun's army
giphy.gif

Best part about this series is that Han Soo is almost entirely in the right, and professor morels is a utopian idealist.
Yea, I lost it when the teacher was saying, your state of mind matters. Even though Han Soo is after reputation points he is genuinely considering the imapct of his actions on the whole populace, and how he can solve problems on a macro scale, not just the person in front of him. Whereas the gods themselves dont care about the people, and just wants the hero to follow their script and act according to their definition of good.
This series really raises a lot of good questions on morality and such. Wish the art style was more serious not always chibi, but hey maybe thats also part of the story to troll us.

Supporter
Anyone else feel like he should just kill the demon lord to start over from scratch? I doubt he’ll get paired up with that other hero again and this time he knows more about how not to screw things up

Dex-chan lover
I really wonder why the teacher couldn't sit down with him and have a proper conversation about expectations, goals, and why he is chosen.

Dex-chan lover
@gr8g I think the chibi feel makes it better as we know its a gag manga. imagine if it was in a more serious style, it would end up being really edgy or cringey

Double-page supporter
MC cares so much for his country. He is such an upstanding citizen.

Dex-chan lover
@kp114330

I agree. The novel is also really funny, but there are also parts that feel really cringey, as if the mc is trying too hard not to be a simp. If I didn't read the manhwa first, and didn't have an art style already in mind, the cringe probably would have repulsed me.

The manhwa itself does a better job of displaying the hypocrisy and incredibly flawed logic of the teaching staff, and the many frustrations Han Soo deals with.

Users who are viewing this thread