OMGGGG THIS IS MY FAVOURITE PARTTTTT! i'VE READ THE NOVEL AND THIS PART WAS AMAZING! SO EXCITED LMAO

Ray Charles and Stevie Wonder BOTH saw this coming. And Helen Keller heard it through the grapevine. The System is like an operating system. It controls and facilitates everything that takes place in the wetware that it's running on, just like a PC. However, somebody wrote and installed that operating system. Since they installed it, they have all the security keys to that OS. They know all the back doors to that OS. Literally, his @$$ has been hacked. I don't know how he didn't suspect something like this could happen, when he could see something very similar to the System constantly interfering with him trying to learn about his situation. Plus the System was constantly forcing him to do things, since the beginning, so it has always had total control over him. There's got to be some way for him to jailbreak his behind and root the System. Otherwise, he'll always be at the mercy of the System Admin. I was surprised that he wanted a confrontation like this without at least attempting to gain control over the System.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Double-page supporter
We'll meet again
Don't know where, don't know when
But I know we'll meet again some sunny day

Fed-Kun's army
The unenlightened masses
They cannot make the judgement call
Give up free will forever
Their voices won't be heard at all

Dex-chan lover
@Eitu Here's how I see it : he's the Monarch , which sounds like a final boss or something, right? The final boss has a ton of minions, but if you want to test the boss himself, you can't allow him to let his underlings fight for him, no?

Kinda glad I was listening to sister sledge his the greatest dancer, pretty much sums up this whole chapters lol.

awwww shit i been waiting for homeboy to appear again
i was wondering where statue of god went hahaha

God had made some strange angels here. But it seems like it's more like the angel-ish (that maybe third eye on his forehead and his aesthetic doesn't look particularly holy imo) made "God"?

"now its time to worship god"

all i saw was that meme with the black kid dancing to Church music with the cardboard sign

Users who are viewing this thread