You guys act like you were forced to read this... Stop being spoiled brats and wait for Zero's version or STFU.

Man people that snipe like this are fucking useless. Go translate a different series, there are so many available you mong

@Archaron
And WewYT wasn't forced to post this either.
I find it hard to believe that he didn't know he'd get this kind of reaction after sniping and then threatening zero subs.

Group Leader
@WewYT Thanks for the translation. I recommend using ibispaint X, set the width to match equally with the other images so it doesn’t have excess space when posted. You can either use grammerly or google docs for proofreading. It’s better to give constructive criticism than complain, so here’s my critique.

@WarringChamp oh thank you I was just using some photo editor I found, and sorry if my grammars are bad😅 I'm still not that good at it judging from my scores in my English tests I'm just 13 so sorry😅 I'm sorry for the things I've caused, I'm sorry.

Since you are young I won't flame. But never think that doing a "meh" translations is better than nothing. I don't mind if we get 500 actual translations of the same chapter, but never do a translation if you are not proficient in both languages. Not only does it kill projects, it ruins the community. Most people already suck at English as it is, let alone the Japanese and Korean, and Chinese language; which leads to many people pumping out MTLs with edits and most of the community not being able to tell. I have seen so many scans and doujin translations die because of this. Not being able to tell its an MTL doesn't mean the translation is correct either. Always remember no translation is better than a bad translations. And if you want to use the excuse of "getting the gist of it" with a bad translations then it is also a moot point because these stories are not particularly complicated. Just looking at the raw pics gets you the gist.

how can you snipe a series and have so many simple grammatical errors? Then you also ask for people to send money cause you're low on funds. Just leave it to the team that has been doing it so far as they are a lot better than you guys

QUALITY DROPPED SO BAD ON THIS ONE GONNA WAIT FOR THE ZERO SCANS to actually tl this properly. dont snipe a perfectly good translation just to be bad at it you wont get any fans that way BLOCKED. good bye

Instead of early releases try to go the extra mile and polish the apearence of the scans. I saw a baloon without text and many errors. If you want to keep doing this pls pay more attention to the details.

@WewYT you can't compete with zero scans. Quit sniping. There are other series that don't have a group doing them already that you can do.

What is this supposed to be? Stop sniping please. The quality is so bad compared to the previous scanlation group. Cant you just let us enjoy this otherwise perfecty fine manga.

Double-page supporter
Usually i don't hate sniper, but this is just bad. Polish your skill before asking for patreon for fuck's sake...

Why is it that nearly all of the popular manga is being picked up by people who can't typeset, redraw, proofread or pageset? Have all the actually skilled scan groups just abandoned mangadex? You could make a higher quality scan on photopea jfc. If you're gonna snipe, at least put in a modicum of effort, this is just lazy.

Hell, there's a 13 year old doing better quality scans than this on harder to translate manhwa and he's literally an unofficial fill in for an actual scanlator. Step up your game or don't play.

Its one thing to shoddilly translate it, it's another to actually threaten the other scans group with your shoddy skills. Gross! Blocked!

Users who are viewing this thread