Dex-chan lover
Couldn't they just use the Panama canal? Isn't skipping going all the way around the whole reason it was made?

The Panama canal would have been wrecked by the passage of time as it is not just a trench dug between the two oceans. It relies on a lot of moving parts to facilitate travel of boats and would need a lot of staff even if there where still computers and power to run the locks.

That said I am finding I am not liking the later chapters of Dr. Stone. The pacing just feels a bit off for me while running a bit to fast for me to really relax into the story.

@Gimmy most likely no since its an intricate system of lochs and gates to get the boats to the right water level and across the canal. after roughly 2000-3000 years it would have been completely eroded away.,best they could hope for there would be a medium to shallow riven filled with debris and statues.

Btw there is a city at 3° 7'S 60° 1'W
After all that time probably its not there anymore.
And its amazon so the jungle must have eaten it up.
But its there so maybe tge autor will use it as a point of origin? ( they have a geographical genious now so she would know that i guess?)
Also. The thing that destroyed humanity came from Brazil....yep seems legit. (brazillian here)

She is cute~

“Rubber is that a resource we possess?”

This guy works for NASA and doesn’t know you make rubber from tree sap?

Oh and fun fact, natural rubber is nicknamed Amazonian rubber. Convenient eh?

@LordTraiden I agree, but for different reasons. I've found that once Senku and the gang created advanced enough materials, Senku could/can literally solve any problem he faces. It's not nearly as interesting as it was before, but even now, I am genuinely perplexed by Senku's sheer ingenuity.

Users who are viewing this thread