Dex-chan lover
Oh yes, a chapter all about my favorite little mind-reader <3 nice to see her having some fun time with a friend like she deserves, while also scoring some points with Damian without even noticing hehehe... Also she looked so cute in those outfits, aww!

Dex-chan lover
When was the last time Yor's occupation was relevant? That time she KO'd Twilight doesn't count. And is anything gonna happen with the dog, or was it a gimmick dog for a gimmick arc?
I might be in the minority with this, but IMO Anya/Damian subplot is the weakest part of the series, and this rich girl is the most boring character in that part.

@Trevoga I have the same question about Yor. I think the mangaka just too focused in the comedy part if it's come to Yor and it make her background feels nothing. It also make her looks like a cheering character without any connections to the plot. I feel bad for her. Maybe it was my own fault to have high expectations about the family part of this manga. But now it's just really a spy manga (and his daughter school life).

Oh no! Becky is training to be the Affair!

@Trevoga & @chocochoc true that there r less screen for Yor & her job from the released chapters but we still have a long way to go. Pretty sure we will get more of Yor later. For now its about Loid & Anya. For now, Yor's appearances just involves w/ her trying to adjust to a normal life w/ the two while still not part/not aware of the main reason why Loid & Anya wanted her as mom. Also it very likely that Yor's boss is connected to Desmond or will be part of the main plot once he/she comes to play, serious shit is gonna go down. Lets ride this train for now instead of running towards the climax destination. Like the author said, the story will be long. He is doing them individually for now it seems rather than cramming them all in one story.

Dex-chan lover
I wish I carried a WAD OF CASH for every little friend date I had!!

also cute Friendship chapter!!!

Dex-chan lover
Well well well
It seems brat boy's starting to notice the cuteness

@hancea1996 Yes, I hope so! It's just that some of the chapters somehow feels like omake, while the omake one feels more like a good story for the plot. Like when they go to see the penguins (it showed how Loid must double his job as a spy and as a family-man) and when the date after Yor got shot on her butt (it showed Yor's background as a hitman and Loid determination with his fake family). These two I mentioned, is an omake (chapter.5) but I think it really fits the premise and the tittle of "SpyxFamily".

Then again, like you said, the story will be long. When it gets serious, there are more things to tell. Maybe it's just a matter of time. And seems like I just too old for an ongoing manga, moreover a biweekly one. Lol

Oh huh I just noticed now but Becky's hair clips are in the shape of war related objects since her family is in the weapons manufacturing business. In school it's in the shape of a bomb and during the shopping trip it's in the shape of a plane.

Everywhere i see anya..

there something poor anya can Shock it after seing her friend rich...

I like anya shock face afterall

Waaa this chapter was so cute!! She achieved their main purpose though... To entrance Damien HAHAH

@Lollingthunda definitely rereading the chapter to see her hair accessories o.o

Dex-chan lover
Clothes: bunch of money. Shoes: don't even talk about it. Maskot keychain: 300 dalc. Smile to complete the mission: priceless.

Users who are viewing this thread