So, uh,
I actually translated this weeks ago.
But it turns out it wasn't uploaded because of a first-time upload issue.
The typesetting in this one's a lot cleaner, but I'll see if I can upload mine anyway.

Fed-Kun's army
A 4:7 m/f ratio is pretty fucking high for a 1:9 m/f throughout the school. Did he get every male in the entire school in his class lol

Contributor
@hajime107

in panel 3 and 4 on page 29, is there the translation there correct? From what I can read of the RAW, it seems to be completely unrelated.
And way more in line with what Broken Wapanese translated.

Restricted areas usually have these things called locks or guards to keep them, ya know, restricted. Also the synopsis failed at math apparently cuz i count 4 guys to 7 girls, that is not really even close to 90%

@Chrisis

That's what I thought. Same with a couple of other panels, which is what inspired me to upload the shoddy attempt I did a couple of weeks back. Otherwise, I'd've been happy to have just sat back and welcomed new chapters, given that was my goal / hope in the first place.

Dex-chan lover
Not an isekaishit fantasy manga? Automatically get an 8 score from me, let see where this goes.

ah yes, he is sitting next to the windows. he must be important

Dex-chan lover
He should have taken a taxi or a hoverbike to make it to class on time.

Dex-chan lover
Kind of a boring first chapter. The premise seems interesting but nothing really happened here to get me interested. It should have at least been more pages if the author wanted to setup the story. Wait until the second or third chapter to give us a normal classroom lecture. I can’t get a feel for this, because it doesn’t feel like anything happened

Dex-chan lover
I have a hard read of this because the translation feels like what you read from a textbook. Or is this actually exactly the same as the raw? And welp, he is a kid or not? With that proportion and face, he looks like a kid. But he is as tall as 2/3 height of the door. A pretty huge kid i guess

Wow the pilot for this was terrible. We learned 3 people's names, and didn't really approach the premise at all. Unless its a slice of life manga, you need to at least establish the core premise in the first chapter if you don't want to get axed 10 chapters in.

Users who are viewing this thread