I don't know if the translator can see this but putting the sfx's text on the outside of the panel is fine. No need to re-draw it.
Let us the reader learn Korean 😂

He just went Judgement cut

Your SFX are fine, the "crush" one was super good ! Though I don't think we'll miss too much if you don't redraw them. The little "SFX: spin"-like ones are enough, we're thankful enough for the translation !

I can't wait when creator tell Jin woo about his power, i wanna see how the Author draw the war.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

"My Father ran a small business in Japan"

Lmao what a clever way to say that his father has worked for the Imperial Army in WW2. Either as a slave, or as a traitor.

Dex-chan lover
hqdefault.jpg

well i really liked the redrawer but i have no problem with you guys dont doing sfx either, so far most of the groups translating sl didnt do it because we can have faster updates like that (and the sfx looks on sl looks really difficult to redraw) so i dont thing its really a problem

Dex-chan lover
Ah, nothing like the recurrent reminder that this author loves hating on the japanese

hey good job with the sfx keep it up , I would like to suggest practicing on old panels , oh man the creator is here ahhh the novel was a bit more detail still love this series

I personally don't mind when you just do [SFX: SMASH] under the image, doesn't take anything away from the read leaving it in Korean

Group Leader
Woah, the original sfx are really nice. Honestly, I would do either all of the sfx or none at all. Personally, I like them redrawn but you do you with the ability that you are at.

Fed-Kun's army
Holy shit, this series is a great godman rollercoaster and at the rate the Manwha adapts the novel we still got a good 100 more chapters before it comes to an end

Users who are viewing this thread