Dex-chan lover
@Aretheus

You should read into the history of Korea and it's current geopolitcal issues sometime!

Japan really did a number on Korea back in the day - everytime the current prime minister denies the atrocities they committed in the past Korea only gets angrier.

And don't get me started on China - China banning k-pop idols from performing to protect their national interests before copying the exact same thing and forcing talent agencies to recruit Chinese talent through the power of money? Not to mention the background tensions from China's historical support of North Korea regardless of South Korea's stance on it.

It's a complex issue. A good example is that recent League of Legends K/DA music video - they had a part in the song where Seraphine, the new champion sung in Chinese. Boy were the Koreans NOT happy. Not only was a virtual group inspired by their k-pop culture infiltrated by a Chinese singer, she also took main stage as the "center" - which is what the Koreans assume is Riot Games pandering to the Chinese, a HUGE part of their playerbase and financial backing.

Fed-Kun's army
Ha! You thought that that was the final boss but it was me, The Creator!!!

you did a relatively nice job if you considered yourself a noob with redrawing.

Also, for the conversion between the Japanese Hunter Association and the Korean one. It didn't seem as clear what JP group did, i read the LN a little bit and i thought it talked bout
evidence of Japanese Hunter Association trying to dwindle Korean S-rank via leaving them behind
. I cant tell if the wording of the translation, webtoon author not going in-depth, or I just misread and misinterpret the wording of it
edit:edit: ok just reread, it seems like the webtoon creator just decided to imply it leans to the conversation they had between the hunter and goto was exposed regarding to their plan on the island

edit: ther is also a blank bubble which i m not sure if forgot the put words or left blank from original1

Dex-chan lover
@Turkeysocks

I think Koreans primarily view Americans and other westerners as allies due to the Korean War and it's long history with the US. After Korea was divided into South and North with the North becoming a totalitarian regime and the South becoming a capitalist state under authoritarian rule, the United Nations were the ones who backed the South with 90% of the troops being American vs the Soviet Union + China coalition of the North. Add that to the capitalist ideals Americans instilled in the South and the eventual enriching of it's economy through companies like Samsung which hit it big in the US, and it's easy to see why S. Korea has always viewed Americans and their allies favourably - it's one of the few nations that didn't get fcked over by American foreign policies.

Supporter
@Garadox while I understand that idea with physical objects it seems a bit odd in the case of a system. It'd mean the system is already functioning perfectly without any need for an administrator or creator in this case to manage it. Maybe I'm just looking too much into it and should just enjoy it as the fantasy story that it is haha

Dex-chan lover
This is the result of omitting too many details during the Jeju Island raid. Webtoon only readers won't know the exact content of that black box or why Go Gun-He became that angry to Matsumoto. Thank you so much, racial censorship.

So here is what being omitted:
Matsumoto conspired together with Goto Ryuji in the plan to reduce a great number of Korean S rank hunters. Remember the plan for capturing Jeju Island? It was about the Japanes S rank hunters to become the bait and lure the ants out so the Korean S rank hunters can inflitrate the nest to kill the queen. The Japanese hunters supposed to keep being the bait for one hour according to the agreement with the Korean association. Matsumoto and Goto Ryuji had their own plan that they would withdraw only after 30 minutes so the ants that were outside would go back to their nest to pincer the Korean hunters which should be inside.
And once most of Korean hunters died there, the Japanese hunters would take the glory and kill the queen in their place. The goal for this plan was to make Korea give out some of their teritory to Japan and also some gates' access with the reason of Korea don't have that many S rank hunters left to protect it.
Well, as you know, even before Goto Ryuji executed the plan, Beru came out early and massacred almost every hunters be it inside or outside the nest. The conspired plan failed, but the Korea HA somehow managed to obtain the black box containing the discussion about the plan.

can someone explain why he can use "dominators touch" and "rulers authority"? I thought class-specific skills were unusable. because I am too lazy to reread, if its not a class specific skill how did he get them?

Fed-Kun's army
@randomname it's not technically a class skill. he got it from igris' rune stone. I'll put a spoiler, because i don't remember if it's been said yet, but
he's not the only one who can use it among humans

Users who are viewing this thread