when I read that his heart would stop in 10 min, I felt a sudden sharp pain in my chest.

WHAT
Also, the sfx is fine, especially since your down a member and this manga is pretty popular. As long as it doesn't affect the quality or look awful, it's all good to me.

@randomname Kinda heavy spoiler
The Ability of Telekinesis (Dominator's Touch) is an ability all nationanal level hunters share having this ability is a pseudo-condition to become a national level hunter.
even heavier spoiler
All national level hunters (and some other characters)are like an avatar for ruler's similar to MC however they aren't able to use their power properly, the MC however was 'groomed' to be a Monarch by something that will be revealed in a couple of chapters. So the Dominator's Touch ability is an inate ability because he's a Monarch/Ruler.

@Ekfreet holy based, also that guy youre responding to apparently doesnt remember that Korea had their best people 'stolen' by the US and Japan is constantly fighting with them over the islands in this novel.

I don't know if it's been explained but what are magic cores actually for? Like why are they worth money at all?

@dexdoujinmanga
Hi, webtoon reader here. Everything you just explained about the betrayal was conveyed during the raid, I knew exactly what they were talking about when he presented the black box and said they'd retrieved it from the raid.

Ironically, the only detail omitted before now was that they manged to retrieve it, so it kind of works even better as a reveal here.

Dex-chan lover
@dexdoujinmanga you probably forgot some chapters in the meantime (there was a hiatus and all), it was all explained on the manhwa as well, Goto exposed the Japan plans before he died.

Aggregator gang
@RaijinWolf
Have you also not read any comments on anything until now? Seems like I remember it getting brought up a lot in comments but I don't remember a point where it was actually addressed. I think they implied something about it?

Considering it's THE creator than he might need some miracle this time. Or is this finally where his dad comes in :)

Users who are viewing this thread