@yukinomi that statue is indeed the creator. However, just because the creator ceases to exist, doesn't mean the creation will too.

Think of it this way: you build a bike and you die. True, you may not be able to ride it since you are dead, but the bike is still there and someone else can use it.
(Weird example I know, it was the first thing that came to my mind)

Fed-Kun's army
He is the admin then. Part of me just want to the novel & read but the Manhwa is A+ baller

Fed-Kun's army
@Aretheus
In the surface yes, but politics are much more dirtier than that. Yes, sometimes Manhwa exagerated a bit but when things involves politic, its not pretty

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the chapter!
358026d7d9efe479c6094589e73a96e2320bf3250191bf10b74b7b4fe32f6c26.jpg

Solém Brothers, Solém.

Dex-chan lover
@WDWeebtoons there's a blank speech bubble on page 3. (Near the beginning of the page) it's a conjoined bubble, and the right one says "and..." while the left one is completely blank. So...yea, definitely seems like something missing D: can you fix that and reupload that page please?

I'm okay with no sfx translation on the cool panels, you seemed to do that in this version so I guess continue on you n00b?

Thanks for the tl XD

no need to redraw the sound effects imho
Just add floating (click) (click) next to the japanese sound effect

Aggregator gang
@Aretheus You must be blind then lol. Take Cautious Hero as an example. The author fucking shat on Africa, calling all the people who lived there stupid idiots in the Light Novel.

Dex-chan lover
interluding outside/inside when the MC is in a dungeon is a good idea, but this is literally the guy he's wanted to fight for the past 120 chapters, I think a recap or a few chapters about what happened outside would be better after the fight

@Aretheus Na, Japanese authors definitely put Japanese culture being above and beyond other countries, especially in Isekai manga where every MC either recreates things like soy sauce, miso, natto, or searches for something similar to them already available, and in some cases spends a crap ton of money trying to acquire rice (or something that is rice like).

But like many Asian countries, South Koreans tend to lean on the xenophobic side. They love white Americans from the US and Canada, and those from developed European countries because they view those countries as being "successful" and rich. But if you're like a refugee, Chinese, and even ethnic Koreans who grew up in China, they view you as being poor and tend to be dismissive or just outright ostracize you. And while Korea will work with Japan for economic and self defense reasons, many Koreans have not forgiven Japan for it's brutal occupation during the early 20th century that Japan still hasn't apologized for and has been actively trying to whitewash that history.

Koreans view the Japanese sort of like villains you see in American movies, they are cunning, but cowardly; pretends to be nice; they can be smart with well thought out plans, but when that plan goes to crap they panic and just make mistake after mistake. And oh yeah, they act like they are honorable, IE their cause is just, but often times resort to backstabbing and needlessly sacrificing their own people for minimal gains.

I won't say that Koreans hate Japanese people, but they just don't have a very good opinion of them because of the country they are from. Just like how a lot of Americans have negative views of people from the Middle East.

Users who are viewing this thread