Dex-chan lover
The last part with the architect doubling hs voice wasn't properly made (as in, the the guys who drew the manhwa didn't do a good job in converting the WN into the manhwa). The original scene was that Sung JinWoo got the fact that both the architect and the system were the same as a shock. But here it was just arbitrarily thrown at us as means to end the chapter on a cliffhanger. Also, the Japan negotiations had more drama in them in the WN with Matsumoto being kicked out (I think) and the recording being released after Japan made another plea to Korea. And then only did we find that JinWoo volunteered to go even though Korea rejected Japan. And this negotiation happened in season 1 time only (ch 110 to be precise). I get that people do like to change the story a little bit in adaptations and stuff, but it turns annoying when the good parts are cut out.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Aggregator gang
@evilgrin During the Jeju Island raid they planned on leaving the Korean S rank team to die but instead were wiped out by Beru around the time they planned to retreat. Basically jeopardized the entirety of Asia so that they would have a monopoly on S rank hunters. Id just go back and re-read the start of the raid to get a better understanding of what happened.

Japan is normally portrayed as greedy, evil, and scheming in Korean media.

@evilgrin

He arranged for the Japanese hunters to back off during the Jeju Island raid, effectively trapping the Korean team inside the ant nest and leaving them to die. If they died, he wanted to use his now superiority in hunter firepower to pressure and potentially "conquer" South Korean.

Unfortunately, Beru-to-be killed Goto Ryuji and most of the Japanese hunters, and our MC saved the day.
The black box contained incriminating evidence (a recording) of the conversation between Goto and the Japanese Association President where they explicitly reveal that they were trying to abandon the Korean hunters.

In the novel, the Japanese president was trying to pressure the Korean president with "We Japanese helped you when you couldn't do it yourself, so you should help us now that we're weak" logic, and the Korean president was having none of that BS.

@louie21

I hope he shows up soon. I know a little bit of the ending and IIRC the novel was around 270 chapters..or was it 210? Either way we are at least halfway through or almost halfway.

Fed-Kun's army
This chapter has reminded me of 3 different things, 1. The president should have been one of the strongest people in the world but even if he’s old he’s stuff hella strong 2. The Angel Statue still is really cool but I can’t wait till his personality switches 3. At this point Jin-Woo is still badass even without his heart

Fed-Kun's army
H Y P E

I hope they make the next part awesome, iirc they skipped a few of my favorite moments of this fight from the novel which is a shame because this was my favorite fight of the novel.

Aggregator gang
Becuse i've been watching MHA lately i read “smash” with deku's voice in my head when director smashed the desk lol

Dex-chan lover
@Akumu666 I'm webtoon-only and I don't feel that it's lacking so even if the story could've been better I think it's still adapted properly. Bad adaptations deserve criticism but what you're saying is only a suggestion of improvement.

Dex-chan lover
Wh.. What?
Imagine the protag's POV hearing the last line and reading the last line at the same time.
That's some otherworldly dread right there.

Users who are viewing this thread