yes, teach them a lesson grampa gou!! also, they called the creator of the system 'the architect' in the novel right? architect has a nicer ring tho o3o

thank u team for the chapter!! tho, i think there's a speech bubble missing? in one of grampa gou's panel

Group Leader
its monarch authority actually, not ruler authority
because jin-woo is a monarch and not a ruler
:) just wanna say that
thanks for the chaps

time for some explanations now, can't wait to see how they do it here. even though there is so much left in the story.

I'm just gonna hold the L and wait a week to read on Tappytoon if the translations are gonna be this poor

@Kradulus Records of the calls from Matsumoto and Goto about their plan to wipe out all of Korean S-Rank Hunters on Jeju Island

I don't really care for the MC honestly, the fact hes so OP is a bit boring. I'm more interested in the political stuff going on in the background.

I mean since this is a korean novel I'm not surprised Japan is a dick in this story lol. I am curious about China's relationship since we did see some Chinese guy at the end of that arc. Oh and the USA I guess.

@sqrt9 The Chinese national level hunter would probably look the coolest of all the national hunters from the desc in the novel and he is a cool dude. This is all I can say about China without spoiling anything.

Having finished the light novel, strolling in here and browsing the comments is very enjoyable.

Users who are viewing this thread