@bramia You will find this in a lot of Korean works. The Japanese occupation of Korea from 1910 to 1945 has left some deep scars.

thats gotta be the end of the series there no way he could get stronger in any meaningful way. I hope he loses and has to work under the creator for a bit maybe we can get some training to become like the angel but all in all there aint no suspense

@guy10

Man if you're not feeling the suspense of him finally learning about the system and who this creator is and what it all means I feel like this manga isn't your taste.

But having him lose and have to train again like some typical shonen would just kill the pacing, it hasn't had to happen yet even after so many arcs I hope it keeps it up like as is.

In my opinion, the manhwa is godible even without sfx.
The writings on the image border are sufficient

The pacing is unreal — it hypes you up and leaves you hanging until the next chapter. Though I read in some comments that the manhwa is actually better than the wn? Is this true?

Dex-chan lover
So his final test is the system's creator. Wonder what happens to those who survive the test. For that matter, I wonder if the other monarchs have faced this test or not.

Solo leveling one of the few manga where the art exceeds the imagination when reading the LN

@Dusk_Wolf

Oh im sorry what I mean is there is no suspense in this fight. You know he's gonna win and learn about all the shit, plus he's already at a level of power that rivals countries of s tiers. I understand the argument that the point of the manga is to follow him because he is this strong/lucky but its like playing a game after you beat the boss. The only way I can see a break in the chain while keeping pacing is to put him on some other level with some other level "monsters" and have him do that shonen shit, but to each their own.

Users who are viewing this thread