Unlike most battle manga, this one isn't the case, the power system isn't based on ranks exactly after this point. Humans only made their power scale.
He isn't a human, he something much more and the things that came don't revolve around a grading system more like an authority system which is a bit different. After, the admin is defeated, the system limits are removed like a this whole world was a demo level or in closed beta.

As far as translating/redrawing the sfx I would actually prefer if you left it in Korean as I prefer that to English sfx. It’s also probably easier for you.

That’s my opinion anyway.

I'd rather leaving the sfx as-is instead of writing the English over it but tbh I don't really mind it either way.

Aggregator gang
Lol it's like there's a legal requirement, every korean work needs to portrait japs as evil and deceitful, and reiterate the point as often as the narrative allows.
Kinda understandable in view of their historical relations, still pathetic to read as a third party.

Skill activate!
One Thousand Cuts!
I counted 15~ cuts.
Skill should be renamed Fifteen Cuts! Staying true with the level cap, I suppose.

@RedXi He could have just been cutting the same exact spots multiple times to deepen the cuts. It would only looks like 15 cuts but be more since they overlap precisely and consecutively.

Dex-chan lover
RIP rapeface giant statue, we will never forget your shit-eating grin.

Dex-chan lover
Don't fuck with an old man in a trade where men usually die young.

I think, the translation on that one part where Jinwoo was running to the statue's shoulder and said "His Order" is a little bit incorrect. From reading the raw, it seems like Jinwoo is using his Dominator's Touch skill which has been upgraded into Ruler's Authority, and what he said at that moment is "Ruler's Authority", because he was activating the skill.

Nonetheless, thank you for your hardwork on this chapter! I don't mind the sfx being left as it is.

Fed-Kun's army
GTFO of my manhwa, politics! Nobody likes you..

@Aet2991 yeah, that shit sucks. Lots of country had problems with Japan cause ynow.. WW2, but their relationships arent that bad now. But for some reason Korea seems to hold their grudges from FKIN SENGOKUJIDAI PERIOD LMAO

Seriously, why is it that Korea seems to dislike Japan so much.

Group Leader
So if he beats the creator of the system, will he become its new master? Will he gain administrator powers?

Also, did anyone else forget that Japan tried to get Koreas hunters killed during the island raid?

@ImDanGrow

Japan did a lot of bad things to a lot of people back in the days. Korea and China do still hold animosity towards Japan. If I recall, a lack of a formal apology from the government is also a big reason why. It does go both ways because a large amount of the elder generation in Japan aren’t too hot about Korea and China as well.

That aside, I’m probably gonna hated for this but the fj in me is screaming for some ♡ between the creator and Jin-woo 😂

Group Leader
Reading 6 hours later is the best, no more bad loading or glitching. But i gotta say, this chapter was half assed translated. Should take more time instead of trying to rush through it. I know alot groups want to tl this so it would be a shame if its half assed just to get it out first.

Dex-chan lover
The dialog + system speech bubbles doubling is a neat touch.

@Acolytus
Screen_Shot_2018-02-06_at_3.37.14_PM.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
So if he kills the system creator wont the system end and he will lose all his abilities?

Damnnn shit can’t wait for the next chapter. Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can’t wait for the next update.

Users who are viewing this thread