Dex-chan lover
@RaijinWolf @RaijinWolf I know that one mentioned briefly before Goto died. It should have been mentioned in detail before Goto even meet Go Gun-He to offer cooperation (the one which after that Goto has sparing match with Jin-Woo). Seems like the webtoon version wary of japanese readers become haters if it was revealed that early.

I'VE REACHED LEVEL 103!!!! NOW I'LL PROCEED TO PUNCH THE SHIT OUT OF THIS STATUE!!!!

>bruh

Dex-chan lover
So, he's responsible for the power-ups and trails... Thank you, now it's time for him to die.

Dex-chan lover
@Seraph1c I mean, there's an easy fix for that if you don't like this part from having read the novel and want to just continue reading this version from a later point. Stop reading this for a long time. Once there's a huge buffer of chapters, you can pick wherever you want to read on from. I do it all the time, because I generally prefer binge reading. There's never really a lack of other things to do in the meantime. Your own impatience is your only enemy here, how you choose to approach it is up to you.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, they gave us a double hype showdown. The old man is so badass. And then there's our boi, just fucking punching a giant statue in the face. Wonder how this creator vs creation with turn out.

@RedRoyce The only difference I see is the sfx not being translated/cleaned. Everything else is literally the same as it has been. You're free to do the sfx cleaning for them if you think its that bad.

Double-page supporter
is this some sort of ritual to pass the torch of "creator of system" to other deemed worthy ?! i kinda looks like that... 😆😆😆

Fed-Kun's army
@Seraph1c In how many chapters will that be ? also, could you PLEAAASSSEEEE tell me when will
Jin Woo "die" while fighting the beast monarch and then will finally acquire the true full power of the shadow monarch ? will it be in 10 chapters or 30 ?
Just a rough estimate would be awesome ! Thanks a lot for your time

Man this chapter was a spectrum of emotions! I'm gonna be lying if I say I didn't have PTSD flashbacks when I saw that fucking King's foot rise again guys...😰😰

Users who are viewing this thread