@Oculunus Yeah it'll probably be the next chapter. Ryuki will snap out of his momentary rut and go in for the kill but stop at the last moment.

@ArianoVier I think so too. I think Ryuki's going to have a bloodthirsty awakening and do some potentially fatal blows but snap out of killing Naidan at the last moment. Or Naidan still folds him but Ryuki gets some insight/ level-up out of this fight.

Man i really hope Okubo can get a win or at least put up a really good fight since he is my favorite but seeing him keep getting a surprised reaction to the enemy moves as opposed from the others that are mostly calm ,My hope kinda went down a bit,Anyways thank you for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
Even Ryuki seems to think that he can't beat Naidan without killing him so I'm actually hoping for him to pick the option where both of them live - run away and jump off the stage to disqualify himself.

@Enigmazabuza true, but just look at ryuki, he was calm all the time and now the only thing that could save his ass its the power of a very convenient plot armor xD

Dex-chan lover
Very similar ability to a technique in TOUGH. This might be the best fight so far. Naidan's easily the most intimidating WORM fighter we've seen actually fight so far

Dex-chan lover
We're five chapters into this fight, and we still have no clue what Naidan wants out of this.

We keep getting a little sprinkles of information regarding the worm and what Naidan said. Ryuki keeps getting beaten down with little recourse as he gets taunted to resort to killing. But honestly, it's a bit boring at this point and it doesn't feel like the story is moving forward much. I do understand the point of this chapter, it's the exposition of Naidan's past, but aside from learning about his abilities, we did not learn much about the man. We already knew he was willing to kill.

I mean, I guess we do know that Ohma and Ryuki are supposed to be vessels for something, so perhaps Naidan just wants to witness the full power of the vessel? Is he going to determine Ryuki's usefulness and kill him if he's not?

Is Ryuki really supposed to be much stronger when he's only focusing on killing his opponents? I'm still confused at to why he jumped into this fight with no thought whatsoever.

Dex-chan lover
It'd be interesting if this fight is a complex plot of the Worm to test if Ryuki can also work as a candidate for the Tiger's vessel or worthy donor for Ohma.

Fed-Kun's army
Calling it now, Naidan's gonna do something to forcibly activate the Advance for Ryuki which might end up killing him.

Aggregator gang
Goddamn, this dude is op. He has spatial awareness and can cancel out other people’s power. I wonder who’s going to win.

Dex-chan lover
if Sandwich&co make the decision to kill off Ryuki for good at this point we must all recognize the sheer size of their combined cajones.

Users who are viewing this thread