@KeiosKod:
Nah, i dont just assume he has an overhead view. Its just that there would be other ways to visualize that. I mean, they already had quiet a view characters with pretty sharp or unique senses / mental images. So why go with the overhead view here while other techniques like pre-initiative get explained with "sharp senses, tactical knowhow and good guesswork"?

@xplode:
He maybe wasnt sure, but chances were pretty high. He knew he could bait Ryuki in with his tattoo, so it wasnt so mach of a "will Ryuki take the bait" question but more of he "will he take it fast enough".

@CrimsonManga89 Its for flavor, since he's Mongolian it evokes the flat planes and the open sky. Is it necessary, no, but it spices it up a bit to keep it from getting too stale.

Although it would be cooler if they used a hawk or something instead of having ghost Naidan float above the ring.

Wait, where is the ligthning trail from the eyes when Naidan was "entering the zone"??

Honestly, I'm disappointed with Naidan's backstory. It's just a copy of Kiryu's without any of the crazy Ohma worship or rage towards Niko. I'm hoping they expand on Naidan so maybe he'll show us some insight on the Worm and how they work or show that not all Worms are evil.

Dex-chan lover
page 1 to page 6 : mongol guy can only say "yes , master" , lol .

this training method is based on the execution method " Tearing apart by 4 horses " , but there is a goof in this training : there is no reason for the 4 horses to waste their energies to keep trying to move forward . there is no foods , no whips for the horses .

Tupac_amaru_execution.jpg

Ugh. So he can imagine a third person perspective? Fore sight is way better and more believable. I like when the fighting styles are more grounded and the style/strength is the most exagerated aspect...not this unbelievable stuff

Double-page supporter
@thedeadlyacedia A bit a late but the birds eye view is a real thing, it's called seeing your self in third person or something. The skill is useful in tons of sports where teamwork and coordination is useful. It's not a hard skill to use but it requires a great understanding of your surroundings and yourself.

@0DvGate Spatial awareness is a fundamental of motion and any fighting style. Visualization is key to a lot of sports therapy. Birds eye view is nonsense.

Double-page supporter
@thedeadlyacedia Then it's practically the same thing then just worded/used differently. It's obvious where the inspiration came from is what I'm tryna say.

@rancor lookout, he used birds eye view! Yeah, Baki is a shitshow and a progenitor of mma shitshows. It has a lot of flaws and can get the same critique times 10 although it gets a bit of leway for being older so that's a lame rebuttal

Users who are viewing this thread