Group Leader
I'm telling you, all the manhwas I've read right now, this one has the most beautiful drawing. 🤩
I hope one day they get back to camp because they've been walking for chapters and virtually nothing's happening. Chloe's hair doesn't grow... Let's just say how long have you been together? 🤔

Thanks for the update! 😍

Fed-Kun's army
I've grown to hate him a bitch less since chapter 1 but I don't think I will ever see him as the ML. I would rather he gets saved by her experience and change his ruthless ways or something but then she would go to live the life she wants because:
1- They have 0 chemistry as a romantic couple
2- She had enough shit from royalty so having her drawn back to that toxicity by getting married to the ML is beyond cruel. She literally just said that being a slave is better than royalty...imagine how bad her experience was for that to be a valid comparison. Sure, she was abused and she might not be in the same position if he loves her but the toxicity of nobles, the castle issues and all that bullshit won't get solved because the ML loves her. I can only see her being happy by working at the pharmacy and making a name for herself as a doctor who saves lives then marrying a commoner and living a simple yet fulfilling life because she saves lives but also has a healthy relationship at home

What language is that SFX from?

Also, I'm liking their relationship but not as a romantic one. It definitely isn't possible, but I almost wish she could just live happily ever after assisting that doctor

Just because she's been through worse doesn't mean you should undermine your hardships. It's like figuring out which is worse: not having a mother/having an abusive mother. Both are bad depending on the situation.
You don't need to compare or think less of your hardships. I hate that.
But yeah, hope both of them get a happy ending, which they will.

Damn I’m so sorry guys but he’s so attractive and I guess I’m a ho for hot guys cuz at this point, I just don’t care that he murdered her royal family. Too bad this story is not smut 😔

i got this new manhwa plot. basically there's this archduke except he's got huge boobs. i mean some serious honkers. a real set of badonkers. packin some dobonhonkeros. massive dohoonkabhankoloos. big ol' tonhongerekoogers

To anyone concerned about her being royalty again, remember that ML doesn’t want to become the emperor

Because he was able to imagine what could have been a mother's love since he had a mom, but because FL never knew hers, she never had the desire to dream of maternal love. It's sad but I guess it was her saving grace too.

Two pro slavery chapters in a row... That was hard to read.

And the prince who kill and enslave people... thinks he's the victim here... ok.

@T__ yesss!! im russian myself, and when i started reading this chapter i didnt even notice at first that sfx were russian haha

ML to FL *a slave just trying to survive*: why am I so f*cking privileged, yet so f*cking depressed?

...Dude, if u free her AND end slavery, I think u might feel better.

I have been hating FL for being so accepting of her situation (even the Duke is uncomfortable!). But when I think about this is her second time as a slave, I kinda get it. If she didn’t maintain a crazy level of optimism, she would loose her mind really fast. But Ml is gonna have to do something about this horrible power imbalance before I support him.

I remember reading that something to this effect happens. He feels horrible about what he has done/what happened to her.

Users who are viewing this thread