I want to hear what your sister thinks about it too
But I think you did a good job because I've seen worse mtl, and I persevered through worse mtl and your work doesn't make me get a headache.
The biggest problem with mtl is that even if you can get the meaning across some of the more subtle meanings can be lost, though I don't think they talk about deep things in this chapter or story. This is really good work all in all, have you checked out the Manga here where hitoribocchi teaches how to translate/scanlate manga? It might help with the sizing and stuff, maybe.

Group Leader
Hi.

1. This is just a casual machine-translated (think Google Translate) translation for my sister.
2. I spend roughly about 2 hours on each chapter.
3. I thought it is wasteful if my sister is only the one reading this which is why I have uploaded them here.
4. I only read how to roughly use machine translation and I have no intention to join any group.
5. And my sister is extremely cute.

Double-page supporter
Thanks for working on this!

I'm beginning to like this story lol. Just have to ignore blaring political details haha

Thanks to your sister so you can translate this haha. Tysm❤️

My hubby looks so handsome when he wear formal suit, ughh my heart

@elezend Thank you so much for translating and sharing!!
Say thanks to your sister as well for having shared the same tastes as mine.
And also, where can I hire your kind so that I can get a big brother like you?

Thank you for the translation! I don’t know... I still don’t quite get chloe’s personality, I feel like she’s just like an empty shell. I think she doesn’t confront the fact her entire family got killed in front of her.

Thanks alot for the translation! And could someone tell me where to find a brother this good? Or maybe how to be a cute sister lmao.

@tabiyonq what family lol, she was a pawn given to a betrayer. Even the servants know she isn't favoured both before and after marriage she was simply a puppet.

Mnx

Thanks for the update!! Finally some progress even tho its so slowww! And what a revelation! Im not surprised tho since chloe has been mistreated as the duke's male lover. Cant wait for the next one!

Thank you for the chapter 😍❤️😍

Many thanks for MTL. It's really ok :) 👍👏

You're really great brother/sister to translate it for your sister.

Users who are viewing this thread