@xAnglekittYx yeah still that “family” got killed right in front of her. Oh well, I guess the author made her as a strong character who moves on and focuses on what ahead of her. (Though tbh I wanted to see some rage from her).

Dex-chan lover
I did not expect that twist with trigger, I want to hug him. :c

@tabiyonq wasn't it pretty heavily implied her family abused her? I don't know that she thought well of any of them enough to get mad for their sakes. I mean you can see just how much she hates her ex husband that they forced her to marry too.

Knowing what all the servants think they know, I wish we could've seen the servants' reaction to that last panel

Thank you for the chapter!!
And it's super cute that you do this for your sister!! <3

i'm seeing this scanlator a lot recently. while its good that they do this for their sister, i hope no drama comes out of it and i hope the scanlation group, that was working on this, wont drop it.

Best sister ever tho. My brother wouldn't even make half of this kind of effort for me.

@tabiyonq No I don't think they made her a strong woman that moves forward. Honestly it would have been weird that she has anger against the Duke. Her intense fear towards the Duke was probably the emotion you are looking for. She was born a slave and then used as a pawn without retaliation. Rather than say she became a slave due to the Duke, it is more correct to say she was finally able to stop being a Puppet Princess.

Ty for your hard work! We dont care about such things as details, we only want to read this amazing work. STAY SAFE AND TAKE CARE TRANSLATORR!!!!

Too bad, i don't have an elder sibling who would do this for me 😢 I'm the eldest.

Users who are viewing this thread