Mad respect to the Hunter Association dude; with so many hunters thinking they're hot shit he sensed the situation in a second and know his limits without letting arrogance in the way.

@BananowyJE not giving away spoilers but what we saw here is what he's truly about; not even once the system and it's actual purpose is counting humanity being able to fight back.

Dex-chan lover
@KediKopek Before. This is the dungeon he needs to be busy with while all hell breaks lose in japan. Like they say, heroes always arrive late.

Oh my goooooooooooooooooooooooood
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🤯🔥🔥🔥🤯🔥🤯🔥🤯🔥🤯🔥🤯🔥🤯🔥🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯❤️🤯🔥🤯❤️🤯🔥🤯❤️🤯🔥🤯🤯🔥🤯🔥🤯🔥🤯🔥🤯🤯🤯🤯🔥🔥🔥

man i want the mc to fight more harder in the future

oh well this chapter was good tho kinda disappointing that the villain got defeated easily

Really disappointed NGL, someone told me that apparently fights and such would start getting better around now and the MC isn't just your average Gary-stu. Well if this chapter is anything to go by, I'm not impressed, plot armour so thick you could build a bunker with it in this chapter alone.

Aggregator gang
@Nuupo probably because
we haven't really seen the big bads yet. This guy is actually comparatively weak among the 8/16 big bads iirc.

If anyone's disappointed by this part I suggest reading the novel for just this part. I remember it being really dramatic and intense.

Users who are viewing this thread