Aggregator gang
Damn, that episode so good it felt short as hec- Wait, I mean the chapter.....You know what I meant.

Double-page supporter
The time still ticking even after the opponent say "i lost. the test is over." ...
Hmm ... Behead, cut neck, or kill ? 😎

@paneuro yes without spoiler i can already guess. I just have a feeling that there is someone with more power than the architect. Like i think it's all related to the group of people in the Jeju island after everybody already left and clear the dungeon. Maybe also related to jinwoo's father.

ACKKKK!! THIS IS SOOOOO LITTTT!!!

THANK YOU FOR THE TRANSLATION!!!! ❤️❤️😂😂😍🤤🤤😍😭😭😍😂

Dex-chan lover
I'm kinda disappointed that in the 2nd half of the chapter the Architect started the usual villain "oh no, how am I'm losing against the mc? Impossible! HOW DARE YOU!" shtick when previous chapters and the first half of this one depicted him as someone who's interested in the growth of player and would probably be happy that the player exceeds his expectations/design.
Oh well, at least the fight was cool and didn't end in the usual 0:01 time remaining.

Something tells me that the timer at the very end don't mean that he still has 2mins but that the counter is still ticking.

Users who are viewing this thread