Dex-chan lover
So will beating the creator of the leveling system, let him make more players?

Start leveling up the S rank hunters to get ready for the next disaster

Dex-chan lover
@Drifter Fwiw, the architect said it's a fake body, so MC's not fighting the actual true architect/developer at their full power. I wouldn't be surprised if the body he's using here was just made to test the limits of the MC (and he just didn't expect the MC to surpass those limits), like a developer toying with a character by making their own boss, so while an unwinnable fight might've been interesting I also don't think this fight felt cheap so I don't think it's totally necessary.

Since this guy says he was "simply the designer of the player leveling system" it's also possible his fake body here was made by someone else too, and he was limited by the capabilities that person gave it.

Double-page supporter
The blue balled hype train from 7 days ago lasted. I nutted my best but since I first nutted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's quite rare having a fight with time limit and the MC win the fight and still having quite much time left haha.

Double-page supporter
chapter summary: "I'm really feelin' it"
Also I'm glad this fight didn't drag on for like 5 chapters. Also when was the last time we saw Jin-Woo actually get hurt in a fight. I think it was the demon lord.

Aggregator gang
I finish the chapter...MC had 2:11 left on his timer...comments section said 211 comments total...kinda creepy coincidence

Dex-chan lover
Ok who wants to bet the "real" body behind the designer is a smokin babe...

😇

Finally an even fight. Last time we had such an intense chapter was against the Demon King and before that against Igris.

normally the trope would demand there to be 1 second left before winning.

Him having still 2:11 minutes left has done more to establish how powerful he is then anything else he has done

Holy crap. Just imagine. This architect just got bored and decided to leave the dungeon. The world would have been destroyed.

Fed-Kun's army
I lost. The test is over.

Oh, really? Then why is the timer still counting down, liar?

Great artwork! So many screenshot worthy panels. Thanks for the chapter!

Users who are viewing this thread