Even game devs can get outplayed at their own game. It's one thing to design a game well and another to play it well.
It would be cool if this "system" thing was entirely made from the same mechanism that made all the hunters, gates, and monsters, as in, this dude is just a super smart monster and is using the proverbial game dev tools to code in an interface and game into the already existing game of hunters and monsters.

Kinda lame for the architect to get all flustered during the fight, I expected him to play it cool because it was actually desired that Jin-Woo'd win as the system was made to nurture him and this is the last trial within, surely whoever got in was up to chance, but the system was in place to nurture who entered. Now after seeing him act like that it's not so clear what's the purpose of it all or if the architect was really that powerful and precogniscent. . . Maybe the one posing as the architect is just another npc made for the game by the real architect, I hope it's something like that.
Btw that hit on the stomach could at least leave a gash -.-

I love how Jin-woo basically just said "fuck you especially!" to the Shield Statue, and made sure he died.
Payback for the leg XD

Fed-Kun's army
Remember to Double Tap. So long as the timer is running, stay alert.

@MaTu94

Agreed. Feels like a cop out, as if the only opposition in stories-real life or fiction-can be those who underestimate you or secretly try to benefit you.

@MaTu94
I think he was pretending to be flustered, playing a character and all that. It's all a test to benefit SJW, if the system was actually trying to kill him the result might have been different.

@MaTu94

The architect was indeed meant to kill him at this point...
lemme explain (spoiler of course)
all this time jinwoo’s leveling system was indeed meant to nurture his power, however this is done so that his body is fit enough to be an “avatar” of.... let say “god of death”.

At this point, jinwoo’s body has indeed reached that level. And all that need to be done is to end jinwoo’s live so the “god of death” can take his body.

If memory serves me right, the architect is indeed toying him, as in he’s not done yet. The system still continue it purpose

No chapter this week, for health reasons. Be strong mates.

Source : https://twitter.com/dncwebtoon3/status/1328884883045851137?s=20

Users who are viewing this thread