i don't get it. his command seems that he only told the name of the shop and only on 1 couple so why the sudden number of customers?

@mattpotato It's the Little Shop of Horrors effect..................an ambiguous magic or charm or whatever that draws people to a specific location to buy its wares

Fed-Kun's army
Lol. She wants to fail right away but gets cock-blocked by the misunderstandings of kindness.

Oops. Looks like she just made a REALLY successful business contact. She's going to turn a profit quickly and her dad will be thrilled.

Better luck staying under the radar next time. LOL 😂🤣😆

and a week latter all the nobles, including her father, woke up and wondered where all their money went.
Meanwhile, a new castle was being constructed in the middle of the market

Thanks for translating.

Will you keep uploading chapters or only update on youtube? I hope you'll still upload them here.

Pure gems have their own hidden beauty to them it’s kinda like the stereotype between a fake bosom and real one is the feeling of softness or other qualities, but at las I blush as I type such lewd words.

In one of the future chapters made me LOL so hard.

Apparently, Asterin is having nightmares and the nightmare is "she being too successful" which scared her so hard.

Thank you for the chapter but I'll have to just wait here for updates. I can't read on YouTube.

Users who are viewing this thread