10th - You and I Fell in Love With the Same Person - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Don't Get Taken From Me

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for the chapter. It was so fast! I'm prepared myself for (at least) monthly release when found it. Love you guys...😘

Somehow i got the blue flag from jump+ feeling. It seems he would "give up" to make a chance for umeko&matsuki. Since both of them are his "life safer".

Dex-chan lover
Imagine being literally the only female human in a manga where everyone is inexplicably hot and gay.

Group Leader
@Mewth hehe thanks for reading~ you know... as much as I don't want that to happen bc Take deserves to be happy (as moody as he is like damn he don't have to Umeko so dirty like that), I can totally see that happening...

Group Leader
Thanks for the fast release!

I agree with you @mewth, that or his asthma will somehow cause him to die, giving the two the a-ok to be together.

Thought truthfully for me, it seems like it'll be more poetic if BOTH didn't get together with him. I might prefer that as it'll be less cliche than say the girl getting with the guy, while the guy gives up because he'll have no chance, or it's the "better" outcome for his love.

Dex-chan lover
Not gonna lie, through two chapters this hasn't hooked me. I don't particularly care about anyone here. Samejima's kinda cute though. I might check back in in a year or something.

I TRUSTED. THAT MEGANE DUDE. PLS DONT END UP A PRICK LIKE THAT ONE MEGANE DUDE FROM KOIMONOGATARI

AGAIN THANK U FOR THE SCANLATIONS I CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER.

god i just. for once i want a mature lgbt themed manga where my gays get a happy ending why is this so much to ask for side eyes [ redacted ] and [ redacted ].

Dex-chan lover
i already like kuranosuke tbh lol he's a weirdo but i feel like he's prolly gonna be a huge bro to them all

or maybe he'll be part of the love "triangle" too lmao it's only two chapters in and it already looks like it won't even be a triangle for long there's too many potential people this'll probably end with like an unrequited octagon or sumn lol but i'm rooting for everyone so far <3

@mirp448 you're right. It's only been two chaps but the red string just like tied up to everyone in this manga...

Interesting. Thanks for the update.

Contributor
Getting some light-to-moderate obsessive-but-not-yet-yandere vibes from several characters already.

Fed-Kun's army
@phosphylite Yup, take deserve to be happy! But even if he indeed have a hard & suffering times please still translate it for us. LoL.🙏

@Yabaibunni since it come from shoujo genre i could see this happening. But... Even Seinen manga nowadays could gave happy end to non hetero couple.

Time surely change. In the past there would only be tragic end for Take.

@Rozzak I have a recommendation for you, if you want another manga with a completely different feel but the same premise! :D

https://mangadex.org/title/29380/renai-flag-zero-joshi-no-meisou.

Users who are viewing this thread