10th - You and I Fell in Love With the Same Person - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

Fed-Kun's army
Ah, i love this chapter. So heartwarming when they talking to each other. Everything got resolved. Btw the love is mutual said by megane-kun... Is that mean take and ma-chan feeling mutual?... Are they?

dpojfadskfhadslfjladskfj; please have us one happy couple ;; though is that cruel to umeko????

also take and umeko finally fucking talking??!!! miracles do happen because those two were so obstinate. Hopefully their relationship will get better as the dirty laundry are now aired out.

as always thank you for the hard work and translation!! <3

Dex-chan lover
Fucking selfish little faggot, that's basically Take's character. He wants to have everything without sacrifcing anything, and that's not how it works. The whole conversation and how Umeko acts is nothing but a very convenient way to end the story on a "semi-happy" note, where they somewhat will remain friendly despite everything that happened. But since that whole scenario is bullshit, all this dialogue will become that as well ultimately.

Dex-chan lover
Huh.
This is something.

I almost thought things were gonna turn into a Lambda or a Delta relationship up in here.

That’d be rare but not unheard of in manga.

god this story hurts me. i adore how take is real and selfish and human and how raw it all is. but it hurts seeing something hit so close to home. and it hurts how people hate him. hes human. hes allowed to want to keep his friends. why do you guys have to be homophobic and call him slurs. if he was straight you would cheer him on. why is he a f*g and selfish and the reason you hate gays when you adore straight guys who lead on girls. thank you for translating this.

Double-page supporter
So ig macchan likes him back, if kuranosuke says so.

(what was the point of the student council members being introduced....)

Oh god i feel so bad for umeko 😩, I know it’s not necessary for Take to like her back , but still his behavior was very harsh and rude towards her 😢 and she was so sweet, brave and was able to confront him as it should be!! And the ending is going to the direction that I won’t probably like it.

Dex-chan lover
God this is so raw and human and that’s what makes it so tragic, hopefully they’ll all find love in the end

everyone became more likable here at the end. I'm still not confident a couple will form tho . . .

Unrequited love is really painful and it can hold you back. Worried about interrupting the status quo, you hold back your feelings and suffer alone. Umeko and Take will be ok. Umeko was really brave to be the first one to make a move, and Take mustered up the courage to respond properly. Now they can move on with their friendship and mutual affection secure. I hope the same thing can happen between Take and Macchan. I don't think they'll end up together, but I hope they'll stay friends. Honesty really the better way.

Was expecting atleast one of there feelings flip to each other was actually expecting both to flip

Wonder if we will get any shipping at the end

Users who are viewing this thread