10th - You and I Fell in Love With the Same Person - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - Childhood Friends

i was rooting for Take/Umeko endgame all the way in the last few chapters, but i gotta say this is the best way to ends things for the three of them. for such complex relationships, they dealt with everything so maturely. this story has been eating away at my heart but in a good way. props to the author, beautiful art as well.

they all deserve so much happiness like dear god please protect these three precious people.

Macchan really went there with the "I like you bro. No Homo."
This ending is for the best though. Childhood romance would have been to obvious.

Fed-Kun's army
I was rooting for takematsu actually but this ending is so good and both heartbreaking and heartwarming but I just love how they are all still friends :")

ngl i was disappointed they didnt end up together and idk how i feel abt take feeling refreshed abt being rejected after dealing with so much heavy/complex emotions but im biased lol the ending makes sense and is still really satisfying. this manga is fr incredible i think i cried like six times lmfao but what i love so much is how the focus wasnt on the fact that take is gay/the romance surrounding that, but more on the relationship between the three friends which was so Raw and Good i am so impressed by that esp since that kind of realness is rare in a high school romance manga. i was so worried when umeko caught feelings for take and that take would magically not be gay anymore and they would be potentially endgame but im SO glad that didnt happen and that the author didnt push some heteronormative bullshit that some mangas also do. i wouldve loved to have had more insight on macchan's perspective/thoughts + the other characters' stories, but for 14 chapters, this thoroughly wrecked me but in the best way possible. i love this so much and the author did an incredible job approaching love between friends<3

Group Leader
I'm confused, what does the glasses guy meant in previous chapter that is was a mutual love?

The other manga was building up on straight ship then suddenly ended as bl. This one built up on bl (with my confusion above at least) and ended up as nothing. Still good read over all though.

@princeGhirahim

WOW are you Biphobic or something? Or are you one of those people the don't think being Bi is a really sexuality?

And also your such a liar there has never been a manga like that where a gay guy magically turn straight, if there is give me examples of a few and don't give me that excuse that you can't find them because you forgotten because all that prove is that you're just a Biphobic liar and there has never been a manga like that.

I'm not sorry to tell you this but being Bisexual is REAL. If a "gay" man magically turns straight maybe it is because he is actually bisexual and has fallen in love with a women and has chosen to date her.

Users who are viewing this thread