Who do I send for a revised copy of the translation? I'll proofread this and as long as y'all have a copy saved that's already been cleaned, I can give this to the typesetter or editor so you can re-upload. I appreciate your work, but this is so hard to read; especially as a former proofreader.

even though the translation aint that good, its honest effort and I applaud that

@friedtofu
Send me a revised copy of the text. I'll do my best to squeeze it into the talk bubbles.
I've already posted that I'd get this re-typeset and cleaned up before Monday.
It will be a huge help if you PM me the text.
Thank you for your generous offer.

—Sai

Nothing like teamwork to upgrade a fun Manga!!
As previously stated:
Here's a chapter of Love is War I typeset when it seemed the chapter wasn't forthcoming: https://mangadex.org/chapter/1045528
I later found out it was based on something submitted by Sh!tscans: https://mangadex.org/chapter/1044985

ngl my guy this is not the best tl ive ever seen. did the previous guys drop this series or whats going on? appreciate your effort, but pls put it towards a series that isnt already getting translated by anyone and for the love of god get yourself a proof reader.
good luck with any future endeavours.

@kenuhh
even though the translation aint that good, its honest effort and I applaud that
Thank You!
How quickly we forget that someone does hard work to get this accomplished. So yeah, glad to have this attitude posted!
Entitled haters make these forums so toxic.

Contributor
@zhet1c Have not dropped the series. My group just takes a week due to the TL being busy and me being in Uni and such. This series getting sniped does suck a bit but we plan on continuing with our version.

You did a great work with the translation! Its not the best but I give you my thanks for the efford! Please continue and practic more until perfection!

Contributor
@Fujiwara_no_Sai As in ask you to not post your own version? I mean, I don't really mind at all. Some peeps do prefer to just be able to read the chapter asap so I've gotten used to it. Do what you want mate.

@Actus_Reus
My reaction to updating the original post wasn't so much "sniping" as a negative reaction to hate for the attempt at translating the chapter.
When do you anticipate your chapter to go up? I do regularly wait for this story (been hooked on it for weeks now).

honestly, one update is better than no update at all. still going to read actus_reus' TN version bc it will convey more, but ty for putting this update out so fast. i was dying to know what was gonna happen.

Contributor
@Fujiwara_no_Sai My TL said yesterday he should be done in about four days. And my RD started working on it yesterday as well. As soon as my PR checks out the translation I should begin working on it in about 4-6 days depending on what I have to do. I could probably shoot for Wednesday due to that next Weekend being heavily busy with tests. Depends on how long I can TS in a session, I tend to get easily distracted in the middle of it.

@ahemorrhoid
Agreed. I'll definitely read @Actus_Reus version as soon as it comes out (right into my "Follows" feed. No issues there.
@Actus_Reus - I'll forego the update, seeing we have one. I'll let entitled haters hate the translation and chuckle as they rage. :^)
Looking forward to your post as soon as you can get it uploaded, mate!
Cheers.

Valient effort and I respect the attempt. While it was hard to read, I could at least understand what was going on. Will prob wait for an easier to read translation though. Ty for the chapter c:

Dex-chan lover
I will make you feel good good sensei daisuki uwuwuwuw hehe gomenasai me bad england

But thank you nevertheless.

Ank

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the translations. The english is bad but we are happy there is a chapter available 😀

Users who are viewing this thread