What a shit show. (Not the translation mind you. That could use some work but I have seen worse.)

So, one sentence from 3rd-wheel-sensei was enough to break up with her, without even talking to her.
Then she tells him "You know that I do love you, right ?"
AND BAM! He realizes that he actually loves her.
THEN he goes to literally the worst person to ask for advice about being "worthy", before talking to the person he loves. Literally the only thing anyone needs to be "worthy" to be with someone is the love of that person.
And where did that "protect" BS come from? This chapter literally showed how she prevents him from earning money he sorely needs, well intended or not.

Can't we just have the cute and fluffy romantic comedy back?

Whats up with the random japanese word? It aint funny, if some people really dont understand. I know Its not a big thing and its coming from a no group I cant expect much but yeah dang. But still thanks for the translation!.

Fed-Kun's army
This translation and typeset is absolutely awful, if you truly didn't want to disappoint and actually put effort into this instead of trolling then you have failed miserably.

The worst part is, this series isn't even dropped. Yet you still decided to do this.

i'm sorry, but your translation skills are still pretty poor...that being said: i've been looking forward to this chapter, and i'd rather read a bad TL than no TL.

so, thank you for your effort either way!

theres a lot of haters in here, but i'm just glad someone did this cause i needed my sensei fix. I think with more practice you could do some good work, like you said you're not good at english which is easy to tell because it was pretty rough reading that. but good luck thanks for the chapter

Dex-chan lover
I, too, hope he can be a adult who can protect sensei good good. Chapter was omoshiroi bye

@MurphySlaw I agree. The author's probably new to making "drama" plots and is trying stuff to improve his/her writing. So I say just let it slide and wait for this arc to be done since it'll probably go back to the usual fluff, realizing he/she isnt good at making plots like these.

Tsubaramazing, this is the most good good translation ever, hilarious. Gomenasorry.

I laughed way too hard at this even though I should've been angry about a certain character.

Double-page supporter
So the other sensei is trying to destroy there relationship and wingmanning for them at the same time i don't get it wtf you want dude?

@Hanszee THANK YOU for this translation!

English is an ugly language. And it can take being beaten up again and again, as long as the reader can get the sense. And I got the sense!! You did, therefore, a good enough job to get it across. THANK YOU for bringing in the next chapter. Please, continue! I may work with you by relettering and rewording the text if this is fine.

@tomtom78 No need for scorn. When I get a moment during the weekend, I'll reletter and reword it and upload to Managadex. Hopefully that update will cause you to cease throwing shade.

Here's a chapter of Love is War I typeset when it seemed the chapter wasn't forthcoming: https://mangadex.org/chapter/1045528
I later found out it was based on something submitted by Sh!tscans: https://mangadex.org/chapter/1044985

Should be done before Monday.

—Sai

Mixed feelings of happiness and cringe. Happy for an update but holy lord this is cringey af. Why not just translate everything all the way?

Users who are viewing this thread