Can't we just read it , as long as we can comprehend what the translator want to translate?
Stop being cringe for just some grammar . It is not like translation like this will ruin ur life.Stop being salty.

Well it's been two long bloody months since last chapter, so i appreciate anyone who picks this up

the translation was cute. "i want to protect sensei good good." lmao
you did a good job, keep practicing!

Dex-chan lover
@Htetaung If your awareness of what constitutes a good reading experience is that low, you should probably let the adults talk instead.

The translation wasn't accurate but it gradually warmed on me and I think its great! I can tell that you really worked hard on this. SO here's a BIG THANK YOU! Keep on translating/improving! 😄

Fed-Kun's army
i didn't understand that much from the traslation but I got the gist form the scene. Hell yeah! Now just throw that side character teacher out of this manga and continue our fluff again.

Thank you for the Translation, I'm happy for them and you seemed to have captured the important points.

hahah thank you for the translation. It was enjoyable to read. That said, I get why 4 different groups have drop this all within the last few months. What is it with Japan and not knowing how to end something?

Dex-chan lover
ha ha thanks for the attempt, it was good enough to understand in context, and it was funny how the level starts dropping towards the middle and the end lol

Users who are viewing this thread