Aggregator gang
@Lysz Understandable, it's just my thoughts on how to improve the TL (aside from proofreading). It was intended for the translator if he intends to improve, if not, then it was a waste of an hour, eh I'll live. I'll add a TL;DR soon.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for taking the time and translating it even if English isn't your native. Could use a good proof-reader but for the most of the part is legible.

I enjoyed this chapter much more thanks to the translation. Thanks for the chapter!

@Hanszee
thanks for the chapter n your hard work, mate !! n keep it up,,

it's hard to translate ,, i know then feelings, i also feel your intention behind it. But some A**hole will always be Barking like a stray Dogs.
there's always some Rotten apples in a tree, so try to avoid them.

anyway, as a rookie, @nutman451 wrote some useful tips, it'll help you in future TL.

Best of luck !! Cheers !!

Thank you very much for the translation. I was anxious wondering when the next one was going to come out!

It’s bad lol, to put it straight, but I don’t hate it, I actually somewhat like it. I had a fun time reading this (this specific translation was a lot funner to read than usual ones is what I mean), thanks!

Yo, seeing some pretty toxic comments here, get that shiz outta here, we have a nice indo dude who gave us a free chapter who struggles with English but pushed through it even tho he sucks at it. if you have worse English/smaller brain than a 13 yr old non native English speaker, you would probably be able to understand it.

You need a proof reader, i recommend not doing it solo, thanks for the chapter tho

I don’t care how bad the English is as long as I can interpret it. Thank you for translating it! I’d be happy to help proofread it if you plan to pick this up.

Thank you for the translation! Step aside Playboy sensei! The sentiment/thought behind your actions might have been rational and reasonable but I still don't like you playboy sensei!

Users who are viewing this thread