I really think you should use a different type of font, this font kinda hurts my eyes as It is somewhat blurry and broken?? Sorry i dont how to describe this font precisely.
Another thing is that using informal words for teacher dialogues (fmc here) like "cuz" here looks.. weird? It would be fine for close students to talk like that but it feels so off for a teacher to talk like that (not to mention that talk is important here).

Dex-chan lover
This translation is like listening to someone slowly fall asleep, or drunk. Starts out fine. Then speech gets slurred, words begin to fall in at the wrong time. Sooner or later it's all just gibberish.

Aggregator gang
well, i think TS is take a lot more time than translating... except translating from jp when you just level N5 or N4, and there is no furigana... i know what it feels dude. i once ever think to translate jp to en... but considering my grammar and writing is not that good, i give up, don't want to get cursed cuz bad grammar... better to translate to my native language

If English is not your first language and you attempt at translating something, USE A GRAMMAR AND SPELLCHECKER. It's really not that hard.

Double-page supporter
Y'all so harsh. You've been warned at the beginning that the TL isn't really good in english. These people acting like they're paying you, lol.

Anyhow, thanks for translating this.

Double-page supporter
Thank you for translation. But for future chapters please know that there are grammar checkers. It isn't hard to find some cheap or free ones. It would help you.
But for now, given that this isn't your first language, you did a splendid job. Keep on going!

Dex-chan lover
Yo thanks for the update translator-san but where can I read the Indo raw? I'm just wondering, maybe I'll be able to help with future TL somehow.

Dex-chan lover
i eavesdrop gomenasai

protect sensei good good

u still a kid

wtf u say

did ya forget what ya gonna talk with me

Made the chapter funnier lmao, thanks for the translation

@Ferry thats kinda ungrateful of your part, the chapter is pretty understandable and the boy tried :p Yah you arent obliged to read """bad translation""", but its free and reader to reader, so yeah

Good shit, ignore the toxicity. Your english and word choice is good enough, maybe get a proofreader if you can find someone.

ok-ish translation, not the worst. Translator could improve if given time and direction. My brain could comprehend what's happening in this chapter. It's free so i won't complain too much

Not like some other people that demands perfection.

Users who are viewing this thread