Thank you dearly for the traslation even thought it was absolute crap 😄😄😄😄 I love this manga a lot and it really upsets me that it has so much drama around trying to translate it. Thank you so much for putting in the effort for all us fans.

Aggregator gang
Been a while since I saw a translation that keeps random words as romaji. omoshiroi.

Dex-chan lover
Don't worry, the meaning got through. Some cunts just expect Merriam-Webster proofreading from generic chink romcoms. The font was a bit rough tho.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks. I guess you tried? It's not completely unreadable but thanks for the effort since no one else was gonna do it lol

Double-page supporter
My brain hurts reading it but you did gave us a heads up. Just glad it got translated. A for effort buddy tho recommended improving your English if you want to continue translating this and more.
I still got emotional at mc tearing up so I guess it wasn't that bad. Message somewhat received.

I've read worse, the point is the chapter is out and we can read it, thanks for the effort.

Dex-chan lover
Just speedread it to get the idea, gonna wait for other group to upload. Thanks for the effort

Users who are viewing this thread