He's a good guy, she's a good girl who doesn't know her worth, and her father needs to fucking die a painful death.

Fed-Kun's army
Tell Him, I am confident he will get angry For you Not at you and I am pretty sure he can convince the King to punish your dad.

Fed-Kun's army
@Kingdo Nothing to do with a stutter. Everything to do with... Just go to the first speech bubble. It's like it hasn't been touched by a human even with below average English language aptitude.

Yeah, this really needs QC. Like... Half the time you're reading a raw google translation or whatever which is frustrating because that's just... Incomprehensible. The cleanup and typesetting is good, so the person/team has skill, which makes it more frustrating.

I want to love this story so much, but knowing the type of problems they'll face in the future, I'm already depressed at the bad luck of their love

I can't remember if she left him for 3 or 5 years to save his life but it's still pissing me off now

@hakunoyuuki those are Renaissance clothes. At that time showing some cleavage was okay but bare legs and shoulders were a huge no-no lol. Also people of higher class didn't need practical clothes since they never did labor work and were even dressed by their servants.

@Aelia It was reveled by the other uploader that the person doing this one is just taking the text from the novel and pasting it here. They aren't translating anything. I wish they would just work together with someone.

Seriously is there any way we cant get these bad chaps gone i get excited then see it's from this group, and they are straight up stealing not only someone elses translations but it's not even the comic translations it's the novel so it's completely wrong and incomprehensible.

I'm so conflicted bc I know she's timid bc she was abused but also GIRL PLEASE SPEAK UPPPPPPP HE'LL DO LITERALLY ANYTHING YOU ASK

Fed-Kun's army
@Chibachan you can actually. Click on the group name and it will lead you to their page. There should be a "block this group" button, and once you've done that you won't see any of their release anymore. That's what I just did.

@yasyas
No no I know, it's not the amount of skin/cleavage that's bothering me, it's that her siluette is changing so goddamn much. The physics doesn't work unless she's wearing some really specific underwear, like a corset and bra combined somehow, in order to both get that kind of push-up yet still maintaining that shape when looking from the side. Or maybe she's just has a seriously sturdy push-up bra... Still I think her siluette is changing too much.

I meant practical as in "going out in cold clothing is impractical", not that she'd be doing labour or something :) Maybe I should've used a different word, English isn't my mothertongue... I didn't want to say "stupid", that seemed a bit harsh... You're right she's definitely not choosing her clothes herself though, I guess the attendants are so used to the climate that didn't consider that she might be cold

lmao I'm definitely analysing this manhwa too deeply

@Chibachan Actually I've already reported all three chapters they've put up as the watermarks in the title and through out the chapters violate Mangadex's rule 3.2.4 of no obtrusive watermarks.

I only did this when they didn't heed the warning I put on their page and uploaded this chapter with the same watermarks (and considering in some parts it's over faces in this chapter and I know it's worse in other mangas it's best to nip this in the bud before it gets worse here. For example, one manga I read that someone uploaded with these watermarks had one right over a kiss between the main couple. I wasn't happy)

Group Leader
@RedHimiko18 Honestly, I think they are borderline breaking the rules of 2.5 which talks about promotion of profiteering techniques too. I mean they keep trying to get readers to their Youtube page where they release chapters and ads are turned on so...the intentions seem pretty obvious.

Anyways, I'm working and collaborating with a lot of great and talented people right now to release a properly, high-quality scanned and most importantly, accurately translated version of chapters 9-10. I've been trying to reach out to Manga Weeb for sometime now, but I legit get ignored all the time.

Users who are viewing this thread