Thanks for the chapter but if I may come with a suggestion it's a nicer experience to read the whole chapter at once ratjer than dividing it up into parts. I know that I can just wait myself but I rarely look at the chapter names so didn't notice it wasn't a full chapter.

Thanks for the upload even if it's a heaping pile of hot shit. Stop using a shitty ass font, AND HOW FUCKING HARD IS IT TO PROOFREAD AND ADD PUNCTUATION?!! All this looks like to me is a retarded troll trying to snipe a chapter.

Here's hoping the previous group doesn't drop this because of this translation. For god's sake they released the second chapter 5 days ago. This translation is brutal, stiff, and uninteresting. More importantly learn to use punctuation. And even more importantly if you're going to try and steal a manga that's currently being properly uploaded, at least make sure the quality is better.

Double-page supporter
It really is too bad we can’t block releases by uploader. A bunch of good translations come out from the “no group” group. This isn’t one of them.

Dex-chan lover
Sometomes I wonder if new translators wonder why proofreaders exist and if they choose fonts by hitting "Im feeling lucky" on Google until it sends back a font

Fed-Kun's army
Please register a group so people can block you, because this is garbage quality on not even the full chapter.

Group Leader
Bruh... This chapter is already long as it is to redraw and translate, I'd rather not have to stress about some asshole sniping us first thing in the morning.

Dex-chan lover
holy fuck what is this typesetting nonsense?

This translation is full of spelling and grammar mistakes, the font choice is terrible and words break in random places. This is steaming hot garbage, please stop. Have you ever even read a manga before? Have you never seen properly formatted text before? How could ANYONE look at this and go, "Yup, this looks good. Let's publish!" ????

TBH, the story is normal fantasy adventures but the MC is really stupid, how could you be "weak" even after all that experience you got playing that game til you die and still haven't figured out that you are strong? I'd rather freaking watch OP arrogant mc with harem than this piece of trash. I know the author make MC "confused" but this doesn't make FREAKING sense AT ALL after the reincarnation, either the MC really stupid even before reincarnation or something wrong with his brain after reincarnation.

I'm not sorry but I'm dropping this manga, 1/10 manga, I hope in the future the manga have big Change.

Edit : I just search what does sage mean in person, a profoundly wise person; a person famed for wisdom. someone venerated for the possession of wisdom, judgment, and experience.

Funny right? How the freak this man is sage? He clearly stupid MC I ever seen.

The author is an idiot, I'm not sorry because I was wrong but because I'm true.

Dex-chan lover
@RyanXSD : he is comparing himself to the standards of the game, he carried over knowledge, but that does not necessarily mean he has the muscle memory, and definitely does not mean he has the leveling of his previous life.

He is low level with a weak job, and expected his opponent to be competent at using his higher level and stronger job.
If the tester was competent, and not just spamming skills not conskdering the skills weakness he would have lost.

Of course it would different in that world if our mc comparing it with the games.

You can't resurrect in a real world after all meanwhile in games you can die and simply revived with some died pinalties(if that system was implemented)

Users who are viewing this thread