Dex-chan lover
Better switch over to comic sans for a better reading experience. I also noticed that a few of the characters have actually been capitalized; hopefully, this will be avoided in the future.

.....huh? Are people really having that much issues with the font? It's an unusual choice sure, but it's perfectly readable to me with no issues. To me the bigger issue is the blatant lack of capitalization.

Pretty decent chapter overall to be fair, if the issues got ironed out. Much better than tons of other 'engrish' chapters out there.

Dex-chan lover
@Nouvi The issue lies in lack of capitalization and how the font is much smaller than needed. No need to make the bubbles use fineprint when they have plenty of space left

Dex-chan lover
@IMACOP - the problem is, his strength lies in hard-to-measure parameter of "sword skill". Which seems to be sorely lacking in this world's adventurers. Which is really weird, because it can be trained safely through mock fights, and was reasonably good in historical period the aesthetics is based on.

Group Leader
If you think this is bad, read the WN, it gets worse. (Not including the poor choice of words in this translation, the WN was translated much better than this but that doesn't make the story any better)

The font sucks. Any font that can not easily distinguish letters at a glance should be deleted. And yes, I'm including those fonts made by brain dead a-holes who made capital letter "i" the same/similar as lower case "l". A proper i has bars on top and bottom.

Dex-chan lover
This seems better than most trash isekais, keep up the good work

Take some tips from Magnos scans. Proof read your work and TS better with nicer fonts.

Users who are viewing this thread