something i never understood is the big deal about translating webtoons, anyone should be able to translate it however they want, that unless that person or group is stealing the other group's translation, i think it's completely fine, no matter how much i love what is this scans, they didn't update it in months,on top of announcing their disbandment, why are they monopolizing it now, i'm sorry but unless you're actively updating it, you shouldn't prevent other people from doing it, especially since there is no "revenue" to be stolen here. for example when solo leveling scans dropped solo leveling a bunch of groups picked it up and it was nice choosing which group's scans i liked better in terms of translation and quality etc... so please as someone said below, don't act like kids getting their candy stolen. i can understand if translations are consistent but when there is no update and someone is willing to work on it while you're not... think of the readers not your pride

How about a comment on the actual chapter for a change lol
I don't understand why Ginger hasn't yet told the king that Kiki stole her book and Learjet is pretty much guaranteed to have read it. I mean, it's not necessarily her fault or anything, right?

Group Leader
Lol. Waiting 2 months from What Is This Scans . That's 8 new chapters in the official. Currently the official is at ch 27. 2 more months, they'll level the chapters here. And will surpass it.

Ah well, just like Miss Not-So-Sidekick, I'm just gonna read the official. They're consistent. And I am actually supporting the artist.

I completely agree with @super_cinnamon. WITS does(did) great work, but they haven't posted in months. If you're having fun with it I think you should just keep going.

i don't get it the other group haven't released chapters for over 3 months so where is all these chapters they are supposed to have done. Haven't seen any of those other versions posted.

I wish ginger would just tell izana about lereze.like you're helping him avoid a scheming b*tch

Dex-chan lover
I'm rooting for the villianess for once and her plans keep failing 😭 hamal looks so cute terrified in the closet, I'm sorry

Double-page supporter
I mean they didn't make an announcement during this time regarding the status of the manhwa itself so its right to assume it was dropped. Sad you can't continue but still thanks for the chapter and hopefully you'll pick it up again if What Is This Scans still doesnt post anything in a month

Damn Hammel is also kind of cute tbh he is such a kind and helpful guy. The king has this ambivalent yandere side to him which is scary, also the way he is portrait when he is angered, his bloodthirst and utter unforgivingness - scary 😧.
Meanwhile HamHam is so supportive and lost and funny, his dopeiness is adorably cute 🥰 ~ ugh but the king is so handsome and hot like a rose with thorns, if you touch him the wrong way his poisonous thorns will prick you and you are no more. God damn these guys 🤧 kyaaaa 😍

Users who are viewing this thread