Fed-Kun's army
@TNT261 the knight/other hero of this generation fought MC to gage his capabilites of being the heroe's doppleganger and if he was truly worthy to travel alogside the previous hero's companions, and since at the end of the chapter you see the hes loved by the spirits which was an amazing and almost impossible feat on its own answered his question

I know at this point rereading this is the best option but can someone TL;DR the past or something, I only remember our hero being the possible reincarnation of some hero of the past, and the three girls are from the old hero's party, and they are collecting something? IDR what they were collecting, but they went to the dragon girl's kingdom and heaven, and this thingy invaded heaven but IDR why and who are the guys that made this thing and who was the dude the mc fought in the last chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, so what happened between last chapter and this one? It feels like a whole chapter's worth of content is missing. And what the hell is all this about elves? Where elves even mentioned before?

Double-page supporter
Somehow some of the pages are swapped.

The 2 unknown man dialogue page should be placed before MC and his companion dialogue page

Thanks for picking this up! I just finished reading it recently but thought it was never going to get updates again

Supporter
Sweet, it's back. Thanks!

I guess it's tough when nobody can find a good ch42 raw to continue on the manga, so this chapter might be kind of an outlier, appreciate the explanation in the first page at least.

Dex-chan lover
im thankful its back, but i need to re read again. this chapter leaves me confused on whats going on...

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the pickup, I was waiting months for biamam to release a new chap to no avail. Thanks

Yoo thanks for picking this! Has been missing this series especially when another of the author work is currently airing which reminds me of this one

Users who are viewing this thread